Chapter 4, Carlisle's turning experient - Wait WHAT?!

It took long, but here is the next chapter.

Still I had it finished long time ago.

_____________________________________________________________________________

EPOV

Now we landed far away from where we were before. It was dark, so I guessed it was night. But there were some light. People with fire and angry voices. Carlisle froze just like that. I looked where he looked and saw Carlisle in the angry hop. I couldn't belive it. They others saw the same like me, and gasped. We followed after the humans.

We were now in a sewer, where the real vampires were. Carlisle didn't want to see the day he went into a vampire. But he also wanted to know, who had turned him.

We found the vampires before the humans, because Carlisle knew where they were. Bella was there too.

She looked like she could fell a part any second. She breathed heavy, like she also could go insane any minute. Then the humans came. Hunting the humans. Bella was ready to kill, like a vampire there hadn't hunted in LONG time.

"Mommy?" Renemsee said, knowing Bella wouldn't hear it.

I hugged Renesmee tight, we were both shaking, the one we wanted, there were right infront of us couldn't hear or even see us.

"Shh, it's okay honey. When we come back to our own house, mommy will be there..." I said thinking the last: "if we come back and hopefully Bella will be there."

Bella ran, but Carlisle came up to her, because she was to wreak. But Bella, had still some straight, and attacked Carlisle, without knowing. And then she ran into the shadows darkness. When everyone were gone, Bella came out again, walking slowly over to Carlisle and looked into his eyes, and said:

"You will not scream, you will never drink humanblood, no matter what. You wont regonice me, not now, not at the entirety. If you meet me, I will just be another personfor you. If you meet me in the future, you will forget me the second you leave the state. Only if I say you must remember me, you will, and only so long back as I wnt you to. Do you understand me?" Carlisle nobbed.

We looked all shocked at Carlisle, there looked the same like us. And then everything were white.

____________________________________________________________________________

What ya think?

Please tell me...

And tell me if you want from another point og view. Or if you want Jaspers or Edwards scene next time.

Please review!!!