Chapter 10, The truth - part 2

SORRY!!!!!!

It has taken to long, I know! Please don't be mad at me. 

And I'm so sorry that it is a short chapter.

Don't own Twilight :(

_________________________________________

BPOV

"So......" Edward said, but Carlisle cut him of.

"Bella? I think we need to talk about your past, and what is going to happend now," Carlisle said, showing me the way to his study.

Edward walked up infront of me, before I could answer Carlisle. "I think Bella and I need to talk before you get to her Carlisle," he said, showing his hand the other way than Carlisles.

Edward walked so long away from the house, so the familiy couldn't hear us.

"Edward....... i'm sorry, if i have hurt you. I'm sorry, that I'm the one-" I got cut of by Edward's lips on mine. We stood there in a minute or two.... maybe longer, I don't know, I lost track of time.

"Why did you do that?" I asked confused over what he just did. 

"I should make you stop talking in some way," he said, as he smiled his croked smile. "Why didn't you tell me?" he sounded betraed. "Didn't you trust me or...?"

"No. I do trust you, of course I do. With all my heart. But I thought you would never forgive me, if I told you that I'm the reason for you to be here today," we were one feet away from each over, looking intp our loves eyes.

"You loved me," Edward said.

"Of course, every time I have seen you."

Edward took me in his arms, giving me a hug. Then he looked into my eyes saying the next words in a whisper; "Show me."

"What?" I was confused, what he just said had I not thought he would say.

"Show me every time we have met since 1918," his eyes sparkling.

"Okay," was all I could say.

I took a deep breath, putting my hands each on his cheeks.

"Open your eyes," he did what I said.

"Now will you remember everytime you have met me, from 1918 to now," I looked straight into his eyes, making him remember, which were hard, cause it took almost all my power. I could fell all my energy go through my body and into my husband's. I could feel all our memories come together and through with the energy.

Edward's eyes were wide at first, but the he closed his eyes, and relaxed.

After a few minutes pased before Edward opend his eyes again, looking at me at first, but then he looked behind me, and frowned.

I turned around, and the person who did this to me, and my family.

"Hello Isabelle. Edward," his snake toung came through his mouth.

"Kyle..."

_____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed