Flood

YA KNOW WHAT?
FRICK THE EPISODES.
IM WINGIN IT-

Cynder walked the halls alone. The recruits decided to let her explore on her own for a bit.

She was really enjoying the academy, the proffessers were nice, the recruits were kind and always willing to help, and everything about this place made her feel like she belonged.

Long story short, she loved it here.

Cynder turned a corner and bumped into Hotshot.

"Oh sorry- hey Cynder! How's it goin?" Hotshot asked. Cynder wagged her tail. "Glad to know you're enjoying it here. Class starts in 20, see you there!" He Pat Cynder's head and went on his way.

Blades' class was next, Cynder liked Blades the best. He was just a really outgoing and amazing bot.

She decided to get to class early.

(Small time skip)

"Cynder! You're here early!" Blades' eagerly greeted Cynder. She squeaked in response and climbed into her seat. "Excited for class? We're learning about how to deal with floods today." Blades' talked as he got ready for the lesson.

Floods? Cynder liked water, this should be fun.

"You know, you didn't have to be here this early." Blades' laughed. "Class starts in 15 minutes."

(15 min. Time skip)

"And that's how I won the cybertronian construction competition." Wedge came in with Hotshot. "Woah, you're early Cynder." He took a seat next to her. Hotshot went on her other side.

Cynder squeaked and stuck her tongue out.

"We didn't see you in the hallway, how early did you get here?" Hotshot asked. Blades' answered for Cynder.

"She was 15 minutes early." He said.

"FIFTEEN MINUTES?!" Hotshot yelled. "Even Medix isn't that early!!!" He gestures to Medix who was sitting a seat away from Him.

Wait when did Medix get here-

"I'm quite surprised she came that early. I was betting that she'd forget about the class." Medix said.

"Hey, be nice Medix." Hotshot crossed his arms. Medix just sighed and started to read a book.

"Where's Whirl and Hoist? We can't start without them." Blades' suddenly said.

"They're out helping Boulder plant in the garden, so they won't be here." Wedge answered.

"I see, in that case, let's get started!" Blades' pulled down a screen. "Today we are learning about floods and how to properly rescue someone during a flood."

(Another time skip wow I'm lazy)

Blades had put them into a sim mission.

Right now Hotshot was helping Medix block off flowing water while Wedge and Cynder were getting people to safety.

"Okay, fly her to the safe spot!" Wedge yelled over the violent wind. Cynder froze.

Fly? I don't know how... I could just run? Yeah...

Cynder took off running while Wedge yelled for her to fly.

She tried to ignore him and slipped on the rushing water.

There was a cracking sound and she fell into the water.

Blades quickly ended the sim and ran to her.