Ending without a bang

Two years, wow. That's a lot of time, time I used not writing.

I had plans for this revival, I did. Writing isn't a passion anymore. I love art, sculpting and drawing and painting and creating things I can hold and love in the 3d world.. you can't do that with a wattpad page of 2k words. 

Writing was my passion in middle school. Now I have 3 months until I turn 18.

I have a job, I have a car, it's my senior year of highschool, i fought through a pandemic and came out crying, old pets died, new pets came home, I'm sick of the world and struggling to love..

Nevermind all that, its 12:22pm on Februrary 23rd, my dad turns 52 tomorrow and america celebrates another thanksgiving. No need to delve into the atrocities of my 2 year absence.

I apologize that I gave you hope 2 years ago, even then I was struggling to enjoy writing. It's not entirely im vain, I have a draft of the revival chapter that I wrote in 2021, I'll publish it for you all. Make your own ending, decide what happens next, since I never could.

This is me, closing off this story and mine. This account with officially become inactive, I will never sign in again nor update anything. Find me elsewhere, I'm active every single day on the discord server Rescue Bots Academy Nerds. To join, see my friend @dangergirl64

I'm on Instagram as well, sometimes I post art. I use the name Scrootle McDoomper.. silly, isn't it?

Hope to see you again, now please enjoy the unfinished draft of the Revival, brought to you by Leaf when she was only 15.

-----------------------------------------------------

GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY!

LEAF HAS RETURNED!!

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE THE LONGEST YET IN CELEBRATION OF MY RETURN! DONT ASK ME HOW LONG IM STAYING BECAUSE I  H A V E  N O  C L U E!!!!

YALL LIKE THE NEW COVER?? I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL

HAVE A PICTURE OF CYNDER

(Please note that time has skipped a few months so things may be different. Also Cynder is now about as big as the recruits)

It was an average day the the academy.
Hotshot broke something flying into  wall, Hoist built some crazy machine, Medix reorganized his medical supplies, Wedge did something stupid with Hotshot's help, Whirl was off being responsible.

These were the days Cynder loved. She got to do whatever she liked since everybody occupied themselves and left her alone.

She stretched, letting out a yawn.

She had taken a 2 hour nap in the lounge and was currently wondering what year it was.

She stood up and stretched some more. Enjoying not hearing Hotshot running around breaking things.

She spread her wings a bit before leaving the room, trotting down the hall. Whirl walked past.

"Hey Cynder." she waved with a smile.
Cynder chirped a hello and continued.

She wasn't sure where she was going, but she didn't care.

She wandered past the medbay, Medix was treating a wound on Hotshot's face after he said hi to the wall.

She chirped a hello to them too, Medix waved back, Hotshot tried to turn to say hi but Medix grabbed his helm and turned him back.

"I told you to keep still." he scolded.