26;

I left him sitting there, choosing to make dinner rather than sit with the moping ghost. There wasn't anything more I could do for him for the time being, I knew that. All I could do was hope that releasing his music would let his soul rest.

"I want food." Taehyung said from over my shoulder as I poured soup into a bowl. "I know I'm dead and all, but I think I must have died hungry and stayed that way."

Without saying anything, I got down another bowl out of the cabinet, filling it with soup as well. Then, I carried both bowls over to the table along with two spoons.

Taehyung watched in silence, eventually seeming to figure out what I was doing. "Is that for me?" He asked, floating over to where I sat.

"No, it's for the other ghost in my apartment." I said, taking a careful sip of the hot broth. "Sit. It'll get cold."

"Thank you." Taehyung said, so quietly it was almost inaudible as he sat across from me.

"No problem." I said, looking up from my food to give him a smile. But when I did so, he was much more faint than I had ever seen him.

"I made a website." Taehyung floated so he was directly in front of the TV, blocking my view. It had been a week since I stole Taehyung's music files, and I was finally realising that police weren't going to come knocking on my door to arrest me.

"Yippee." I deadpanned. "Now move."

"I'm going to make a youtube channel too." Taehyung continued. "And soundcloud. But first, I need a name."

"You have a name." I blinked, picking up the remote and turning off the TV so I could hear Taehyung better. He was easier to see now, but his voice still wasn't as loud as usual. Was it possible for ghosts to get sick?

"No, I need a stage name. I can't publish something as me– I'm dead, remember?"

"Didn't you have some kind of stage name before?" I asked. "Or one you were going to use when you finished your album?"

"Yeah, but it was my producing name, Lex."

"Can't use that..." I muttered. Too many people would could potentially recognise the name, it would look suspicious.

"Right. So I was thinking, I rap and produce classical saxophone music, right?" (a/n: yep, i'm making him rap. cypher+tae is heaven.)

"Okay." I shrugged. I had yet to hear any of Taehyung's finished music, he was keeping it a secret until it was done and published.

"And I'm a ghost. So what if I called myself Saxophone Rap Ghost."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." I shook my head, unable to stop the laughter bubbling up.

The next day, Taehyung informed me that his music was done, and he was ready to click upload. I could see the fear in his eyes, even though Taehyung was smiling.

"Do you want me to do it?" I asked, sitting down next to him at the computer that evening. I noticed that the name 'V' was by the title of the song. It seemed like a very Taehyung name.

"Well, I can't with you watching me anyway..." Taehyung shrugged, and I nodded. I moved the mouse, clicked the button, and waited.

Nothing happened.

"I'm not gone." Taehyung said flatly.

"That was just Youtube." I said, switching tabs. I felt a sudden rush of relief as I spoke, however. Taehyung wasn't gone, and I was grateful for it. "Maybe soundcloud?" I uploaded the songs there, and once again, Taehyung stayed. He crossed his arms, frowning at the screen.

"Maybe people have to hear it." Taehyung said after a second. I left the room so he could share it to twitter, reply to people with links, tweet it to as many people as he could.

But an hour later, he came floating through the wall to sit with me on my bed.

"I'm still here." He sighed. "So you're going to be stuck with me for a while longer."

"We'll figure something out." I said at his sad expression. "You won't be stuck here forever. I promise."

"What if I like being stuck here?" He asked quietly.

"Then you're welcome to stay as long as you want." I said, the words even surprising me a little as they left my mouth. But I found that I meant it, and the more I thought about it, the more I was sure I was going to miss Taehyung when he was gone.

The views on Taehyung's music rose at an alarming speed, and I couldn't believe how many comments they were getting. Though, I could understand why. The whole album was full of relatable songs about anything from heartbreak to equality issues to money problems.

"Taehyung, these songs aren't half bad." I called into the other room, and Taehyung stuck his head through the door.

"I know." He said. "I wouldn't have wanted to release them if they were crap."

But his cheeks turned a light pink, and once again, he became more translucent.