3;

No one came by for a while after that, so Taehyung started wandering through the rest of the apartment complex. 

The old lady next door had a tendency to leave her stove on... the young couple below him were about to go crazy with their screaming newborn... and the man across from him was downright weird. 

He discovered something while doing this — newborns and animals could see him. He didn't know why though.

He was busy making faces at the baby downstairs (her parents couldn't figure out what had finally made her stop crying, but they were relieved none the less) when he heard noises above him.

"I'll see you later, okay kiddo?" Taehyung said. "I'm going to teach you how to sketch and sing later on... so you can become a mini version of the alive me." With that, he drifted upwards and through the ceiling. 

His apartment was a mess.

Movers were everywhere, carrying furniture, boxes and — was that a saxophone?

"What's happening?" Taehyung asked, forgetting for a second that he couldn't be heard by adults.

"Let's get this over with as soon as possible!" One of them grunted, helping another man carry a dresser into his bedroom. "This place gives me the creeps."

"Can you imagine her face when she realizes this place is haunted?" Another laughed from the kitchen. "But the poor girl already signed a two-year lease!"

There was more laughter, and Taehyung began to panic. 

Girl? Lease? 

He couldn't share an apartment with someone! 

But this was his home, where else was he supposed to go? Then again, whoever it was wouldn't exactly appreciate living with him, either. 

He had already freaked out so many people, and they weren't living with him anymore.

Whoever it was, they were in for one hell of a surprise when they got there.