Do you regret anything? [Ch.13]

Izuku groaned after waking up, on the wrong arm that had a kneedle in in it which it looked like the nurses fixed it and taped izukus arm away from him which made izuku kind of laugh.
Izuku sat up still kind of in pain but it was the bruise kind of pain except not on the outside of his body.

Izuku just stared off at the wall until he was interrupted by someone knocking at the door. Izuku tried saying something but he had forgotten that he can't speak so he just did a face palm and looked at the door to see someone there. "Looks like your up and well" the man said sarcastically. The man looked like hadn't slept in days, his hair was messy and was probably in pajamas with this toilet paper scarf around his neck. The man walked over and pulled up and chair and sat there to start to ask questions. "Right. I am aizawa shouta a pro hero known as easer head, I am here to ask a few questions and tell some news and punishment." Izuku couldn't even answer them so what was the point? Izuku just waited for the questions. "What was the cause of your disappearing?" Aizawa gave izuku a pen and izuku wrote what had happened. (I'm not explaining because it was pretty much the first chapter uwu) Aizawa wasn't fazed at all about the story and went onto the next question. "While missing did you happen to join a group or organization of villains?" Izuku gave a small nod. "Just write it on the damn paper I don't have time for this." Aizawa for some reason was already annoyed. Izuku wrote down 'yes well I think so' Aizawa moved on. "From we have heard you were born without quirk, yet from questioning a student from UA you do have a quirk. Is this true?" Izuku had to think if he wanted to share that information (even though he just shared all this other crap that is supposed to be pretty secret =~= *smacks author Chan's hand* ow QwQ) At this point izuku has shared more information then he should've so he just wrote down. 'it's a pretty useless quirk so it shouldn't matter' aizawa asked the next question. "Do you regret anything from running away and turning villain?" Izuku wrote down 'do REALLY want to know that answer?' "no, no I don't" aizawa put down the clip board that had the questions on. The next few questions weren't important so author chan skipped them. "Now those horrid are done and over with I'll be telling you the punishment you'll be reserving- in a hour. See you in that hour" aizawa got off the chair and walked away with the answers izuku gave and the questions he asked.
Izuku really wanted to tell at someone out of stress but sadly life's a bitch and he can't anymore. He sighed and laid down again and waited out the hour.

This chapter took foreverrrrrr =~= I'm sorry for such a long wait I had just gotten my new phone and I had tried getting back into wattpad on my old phone but I didn't have no space so what did we learn? Nothing. Lmao okay but I'm going to try and get the next part done as quickly as i can so you guys and girls don't have to wait so long. Again I'm sorry for the wait😅

Words: 577