Weirdo... [ch.25]

Its been what? Three months since I updated this story?
I took some time to brainstorm some new ideas for how the story will go and even making my own costume designs for my villain cabbage. I'm gonna show that off in future chapters, I didn't have the time to sketch it out when while making this. Might reference the costume more off of the special ops uniform, I dunno- I love the gear on their uniforms and hope to put some cool things like that onto for villain.
Anyways I'll leave ya to the chapter! Stay safe everyone and lets get onto the story!

As Izuku slowly gained conscious he quickly went into panic mode when he found himself tied down in a chair in an empty room.
'Huh, so this is how kacchan seen things the last time-'

"Well well well! Good morning sleepy bunny! How was the nap? You sure were out cold~" Voice sung through the empty room. Izuku just stared through the darkness already deciding death was the best choice, its an evil cabbage patch that shall not be patronized ò^ó. (Sorry, had to-) (edit: you didn't have to 👀)

\- heyo, creator from the future here. I decided to just give the villain a random name and villain, thought I might fix some things here before starting it back up. This story will become more serious in later chapters I swear-/ 1/29/21
Izuku could only see a faded figure walking towards him in the darkness, how original-

'I'm starting to think people actually ENJOY knocking the shit out of me, god how the tables have turned..'

"Hmm? This isn't your first time in the ol' ropes, tape, and handcuffs!?" The
villain exclaimed, he cackled away at his own joke before calming down and looking over at izuku who wasn't pleased.
"awe.. Poor bunny not having fun?~" he said as he booped the bothered greenettes nose. "Well, this is what you get for not 👏 following 👏 the 👏 rules!" The villain said claps through the last syllables.

'God, kill me if you must but don't let it be by this man-'

"Ah yes! I should probably introduce myself before anything else!" He laughed as he brushed his hand through his copper colored hair. "My name is Allen Halnort or if you want, just call me Boltz!"

'...what a stupid name.. How the hell did I get kidnapped by someone named Allen..??' Izuku thought as he looked around, ignoring the annoying villain. Boltz came off offended before stomping towards izuku, waving his finger in his face.

"I'll have you know, the name Allen has gone through my families generations for MANY years! Its not like YOUR name could do any better!" Boltz didn't sound serious at all as he slapped izuku with his empty cloth glove.

'So you can read my thoughts, cool, now could you tell me what the hell gave you the idea to kidnap me out of nowhere?' Izuku glared.

'Also, with your personality you might as well be the last final generation. With how this might end up, you'll have to rely on family member to finish the job while you're in the grave.'

"Well that hurt! Ouch!!" Boltz pouted as he put his gloves back on, the same annoying and mischievous grin grew back on his face and he looked at izuku face to face. "You're a smart one aren't 'cha? You know what happens to people who talk like their all but and bad, right?.."
Izuku felt a chill go through his spine as Boltz spoke, it was clear that he wasn't gonna let izuku go unscathed, better yet ALIVE.

When I say Boltz hits hard, I mean he hits HARD- it had taken izuku a minute to see things straight as it felt like the world was spinning. The greenettes eyes met with the sadistic villains while he pulled izukus head up by his hair, his grin never left his face as he beat izuku. Soon after, Boltz let izukus hair go making his head droop down looking at his legs exhausted, tired, dizzy, and in pain. The blood from his nose dripped down onto izuku uniform jeans like an endless loop, this wasn't gonna heal well. Izuku lifted his head to meet face to face with Boltz.

'Ill ask again, what the hell do you want with me? This obviously wasn't just a pick and choose choice, so what the hell do you want from me?" izuku had done something to get this guy to find him, but for once the mischievous villain wouldn't speak up, he did was glare and smile.

Izuku spoke up "what.. do you want.. With me?-" his voice was still pretty scratchy but not as bad as the last time he barked.
Boltz grinned and proudly answered the question "Well you see, dear rabbit! I was sent by a small but DANGEROUS organization! I was notified about their rabbit season and went for the closest one to my description, of course along with a little note someone slipped to me!" He exclaimed with delight and continued on "since the attack from Lov, I've been watching CLOSELY! Careful not to be notice throughout classes and even in your luxurious dorm room!" Izuku rolled his eyes before Boltz pulled izuku up by his hair making him face the villain, "its not rare that I have to get rid of little rodents like you, always think they're so big and bad till they enter a real situation where they've gotta make a quick decision- now, the only way YOU will be able to get out of this situation would have to be death." His voice dropped, becoming more serious in a matter of seconds.

'if you're here to get rid of me you would've done it already, correct? What's stopping you from killing me off?' Izuku shifted around a bit in the chair seeing if there were any loose ends on the tape and rope holding in the chair. Handcuffs shouldn't be that hard to break out of if you're not weak so he didn't pay much attention to those till afterwards. The villain placed hid finger on his chin as if he was thinking of a answer.
"Well, where's the fun in killing you off now? It doesn't match my pattern if I kill you off now, dear rabbit!" He laughed, "hmm... Nows the time you'll be crying out that your friends will come save you and that I'm no match against them, is it not?" Boltz pointed out. Izuku looked away, its not like he could really speak very loud in the first place, but he knew that they probably think he just ran away like any other villain with a chance at being alone.
"Oh right! Your friends HATE you! Silly me, I almost forgot!" Boltz exclaimed with a laugh as his smile grew ear to ear.

"Well! Better luck next time...Izuku.."