Who's that? [Special 3]

On the day of mother's day izuku had started to go around the city looking for the cemetery his mother was put into but didn't have any luck finding it. "Damn it! We're could she be!" Izuku cried when he had looked through almost every cemetery in the city. He had started to give up and was about to go back to the hide out, but he had an idea of where it might of been. Izuku started running to the two places it could've been at first the hospital. That was the place Inko had died at so they might have her grave there. He went to the hospital and searched around for any kind of grave there. But there was no luck in finding it. The second place that she could be would be there their house. Izuku started to run to the used to be home to find her. (Their home was not that far from the hospital in this story) He was right her grave was right in the middle of the lot, but it was surrounded by a construction gate that showed a picture of this new small home on it. Izuku used his quirk to break down the picture and the fencing then went to see his mother's grave. He read the words that were put on the grave it said "here stays a woman of kindness and generosity Inko Midoriya a loving mother of a son and a wonderful wife of Midoriya. Her death was caused by a flame of the fire that burned down the home of the family. Inko Midoriya will be missed." Izuku almost started to cry from the words that were filled with a lie of her death but before that could happen he started to hear footsteps coming near him so he got up and ran to hide. As he was hiding he saw a man walk up to the grave with flowers izuku looked at him in confusion he whispered "who the hell it that?" But I guess izuku whispers very loud because the man looked over to where izuku was and izuku started to run back to the hide out.

It might not be mother's day yet but I wanted to make this now before anymore of the story mostly because it won't let me leave the story so the next part will be after mother's day. I'm making this in school right now so I'm not really given much time sorry! Anyways hope you liked this special and have a great mother's day!

Words: 428