I did what? [Ch.21 and more]

Questions will be answered at the end!

I'd been a few days since izuku and the two had finally gotten their dorms together an for started to feel like home to the group, well sort of. Nothing can feel like home when you have an angry hedgehog living with you, but that doesn't mean they had much grudges against eachother.
Izuku couldn't help but stay to himself in his room most of the time as it mostly felt awkward when trying to hang out with the other two. There was a few knocks and banging at the door this morning from the other two trying to get izuku to come out for school, those attempts were unsuccessful.
The antihero had been spending most of his time researching and looking into the latest news with all of the pro heros like the ones who have finally retired and who are starting to rise up in hero ranks. Even though izuku lost his dreams of being a hero he still liked to look into it and catch up from his notes.
After around an hour or two went by he heard the dorm door slam open hearing the blond yelling.
"Oi, Deku where the fuck are you!?" Katsuki yelled hanging on izukus door. This confused izuku mostly because he hadn't done anything except for researching and taking notes.
Izuku opened the door and automatically was punched in the face by bakugo knocking izuku to the ground. He tried yelling but forgot that he couldn't talk.

damn.

Izuku got back up holding his cheek glaring at bakugo who was yelling at him
"If you think your gonna make it out without being scathed then your dead fucking wrong!" Bakugo yelled once again this time grabbing izuku by his shirt collar slightly lifting him up. Izuku didn't have his phone on him as it was on his bed across the room so he had no way of asking what he did.

"Who the fuck do you think you are trying to get your little friends to attack us for the second time, huh!?" Bakugo yelled.
Izuku got katsuki to let go and ended up falling again. Izuku looked up at bakugo in confusion.

"I did what..??"

Words: 372

First blooper ↓

Hello everyone this is author Chan! far we've only got two questions that I can answer till we get more!

Question 1:

Ya see it isn't exactly something I can REALLY answer till I can come up with more of the story

Ya see it isn't exactly something I can REALLY answer till I can come up with more of the story. But all I can say so far is he'll be getting his voice very soon, I have a plan for the next few chapters and so I might be able to fit it in somewhere for a dramatic change to the story!

Next/ last question!

(I know this is late but might as well answer it) I can only end your suffering by giving good chapters m8. Don't worry about the same time you asked I was starting back up school. Again sorry for the late reply but that's all I can give ya.

But! You can end your suffering by asking some questions about the story so I can have a reason to write more 👀👌

This all I've got for y'all sadly but really, have any questions for the characters or me just message me or comment on the question box in chapter 20! Cya later!