A friend? [Ch.9]

It was about a week from when this girl named ochaco had started talking to him, they both were okay with each other they would talk time to time they they weren't busy but that was most of the time. Ochaco seemed like a nice person to izuku even if he hadn't known her for long but until she finally asked if they could meet in person. Izuku didn't think it was a good idea but because they both had already started to share some things about themselves (mostly lies about izuku) he decided to say yes. The plan for their meet up was the next day so izuku had to think of a plan so he wouldn't be noticed from ochaco, he also started to wonder if the person he was talking to was the actual person they say they were but couldn't see how they could put every detail of how they look as catfish. Izuku planned out himself and the next day he went out to the place they would see each other, izuku finally got there and waited in his disguise. (Try imagining a guy with blue hair, green eyes, wearing a Galaxy sweater and protagonist hair style.) Izuku checked his phone for a bit until he heard footfeet coming near him. Izuku looked up to see a girl around his age with brown short hair smile at him. "Hi I'm ochaco! Are you _______?" (I have no idea what his name will be so just put in a name) It took izuku a second to realize that was the fake name got gave himself. "Yeah I'm _____ it nice to see you in person ochaco!" Izuku smiled at her. They walked around town while talking about whats going on and some other stuff. Izuku a phone started to ring he looked at who it was and seen it was Dabi calling for the first time. "Hey my friend is calling me can I take this quick?" Ochaco nodded and izuku answered dabi "hey what's up?"
"We got a new mission get here"(Dabi)
"I'm busy right now just tell me it later."(izuku)
"Fine, but be quick" Dabi hanged up there call. Izuku sighed then went back with ochaco. "What's your friend like? "He's cold with us but he still hangs out with us"They started talking about themselves and what kinds of friends they have. After that conversation izuku had a idea pop into his head. "So, what did you dream of being when your older?"
"I've always wanted to be a pro hero! I'm actually in a school to become one and I'm starting to get to be a real hero now! What about you?" Ochaco questioned. "Well I wanted to be a hero too but I don't have a quirk so I couldn't.." izuku went silent for dramatic pause while thinking of some new idea because of the information she shared to him. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bring up a sad thing for you!" Ochaco shouted in apology waving her hands for no reason. "It's alright but I do have to get going my friends and I are going to be meeting up and I don't want to be late" izuku sighed. The two said their goodbyes and went different ways. Izuku went to a corner in a Ally and there was Toga and Dabi waiting for him. "How do you like my new look?" Izuku joked. "It's terrible change back to yourself." Toga said coldly. "Anyways tell me the plan" izuku said taking off the blue wig for his disguise. "Who was that girl you were with first!" Toga yelled. "A friend I made!" Izuku cheered. "So what's this 'friend' like?" Dabi asked. "She's like a friend so stop asking questions"
"Whatever. Anyways here's the plan....."

Cliffhanger !

I know I haven't put in the story but sense schools almost out I'll try to post the story more often! Also if you haven't seen my post I do have a new story out called Angels Ruth! I know Ruth doesn't mean anything but I used it because I can! Anyways hope you liked this chapter and the non auto correct pieces hidden and have a nice day! <3

Words: 709