Chapter 1: How to meet guys 101

*Edited* After many requests to update, I've decided to go back and edit it chapter by chapter. If you guys don't like the direction that I'm going to take this in I'm sorry. It's the same general plot and stuff, but with a more mature twist. The old version was just a bit too cheesy and unrealistic. Enjoy the new and improved version! 

*Kristens POV*

Yap, yap, yap, errrroooooooo...

I grunted and rolled over, wrapping myself in the pythonic sheets that refused to release me. Knowing better than to let my poor puppy suffer though, I squirmed my way out and hit the cold wooden floor with a thud. I couldn't feel my feet due to the fact that they currently felt like ice cubes, but there was no time for slippers. I hesitantly walked up to the laundry room where my loud fluff ball lay. I picked her up out of the cage and carried her upstairs. I took a quick glance at the clock afraid to see how early Taylor had gotten me up this time. 5:55 it read, i groaned. I never understood how a little puppy could get up at 6 in the morning almost every day and still somehow find a way to annoy the shit out of me non stop. After feeding her i quickly ran upstairs to throw some sweats and t-shirt on and my hair into a neater messy bun, appose to the rats nest of my morning hair. As i jogged down stairs i took a quick peak at my phone and saw three twitter updates.  After making my way outside with Taylor on our daily walk around the block, I clicked on Twitter. Most of the time the stuff on twitter didn't interest me but today something caught my eye. One Direction Starts Their Tour on the East Coast of USA Today! I Laughed thinking how cool it would be if i could actually afford to go to one of their concerts.

See I'm not  your average "Directioner" or whatever. I think they're okay, but I'm not as into them as i used to be. I was really into them when i was younger. I guess you could say I grew up; I definitely didn't grow out if them though. I just don't go crazy trying to meet them and go to every concert I can. I love them obviously but i never have the money to see them perform live, properly. Well unless you count attempting to sneak backstage on a food cart and getting caught after their first set and getting kicked out by Paul.

My eyes snapped shut as my face hit a soft body causing him to fall backwards, and me on top of him.

"Sorry" I muttered as I stumbled to get up. As I was doing so the stranger that I was currently straddling smiled at me.

"Hey there, love." He chuckled in a husky British accent. "So is this how you plan on meeting guys the rest of you life? Falling on them and just trying to walk away?" He said sounding a little too pleased. I went to answer, but I got lost in his sea green eyes. These were eyes i had only seen once before in my life, on Louis Tomlinson. But it couldn't be, can't be can it? I shook my head and rolled off of him sitting on the ground as he got up. He gestured his hand to help me get up. I took the offer still wanting to get a better look at his face. 

"Anyone there?" the guy said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh! Sorry! Just thinking..." I replied finally getting a good look at his face.

"I don't believe I got your name." He said "I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson."