Part 39

1 month later

Harry woke up in a sweat next to Louis , his stomach made a horrible sound , he shot out of bed rushing to the bathroom.

He leaned on the toilet throwing up , his breathing picked up and his forhead was soaked. He groaned clutching stomach. His eyes widened as he through up multiple times.

Louis was woken up by a deep groan and the sound of someone throwing up. His eyes widened rushing towards the bathroom. "Harry?!" Louis said pushing the door open. "Oh Jesus Harry " Louis squinted because of the light on his fresh morning eyes.

"I feel like fucking shit .. god what did I eat " Harry said leaning against the wall with his head up closing his eyes.

Louis grabbed a towel and soaked it , he rung it out first and wiped Harry's face slowly

Louis grabbed a towel and soaked it , he rung it out first and wiped Harry's face slowly. "It's okay babe it could just be a stomach bug. He wiped over his sweaty chest and kissed his cheek.

"I don't want you sick baby " Harry said

"It's okay Harry let me take care of you" louis said brushing his hair back with the towel trying to cool him down. Harry groaned clutching his stomach. "Let's get you something to settle your stomach " Louis said standing up.

Harry grabbed his hand stopping him "I love you "

Louis smiled tiredly "I love you more " Louis helped Harry up off the floor and helped him downstairs. "Your gonna need to get me bowl otherwise I'll have to stay by the toilet all day.

Louis held his hand and walked him into the kitchen and grabbed some medicine , he opened it up. "Here have some of this " Louis put some on a spoon and fed it to Harry. "Now go sit and I'll bring you a bowl and some soup.

Harry felt so weak and useless he plopped on the couch and rubbed his eyes. Louis made some home made soup and grabbed a blanket. "Here you go bub " Louis said setting the blanket over Harry and placing his soup in front of him.

"Your too good for me my darling " Harry said

Louis sat next to him "Anything for you my angel "