Part 27

The next day

Louis was in Harry's office laying on his couch whilst Harry was behind his desk focusing real hard on his computer. Louis had a free day but he wanted to keep Harry company. He smoothed down his baby bump and smiled feeling little flutters in his stomach.

Harry looked over his glasses , he only wears them for reading things. He looked over at Louis keeping an eye on him every now and again. "You're quiet this morning darling.. gathering your thoughts are ya?" Harry said smiling leaning back in his chair.

Louis yawned "Something like that"

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked

"Just our future , what our son will look like , getting everything we need." He said closing his eyes gently.

"Ah everything will be fine darling , we will have everything sorted you don't have to worry about that." He said

"I know I know that you have people to organise everything but I wanna do some stuff I'm excited about it." Louis said opening his eyes.

"That's perfectly fine Lou " Harry said beginning to type on his computer.

Louis closed his eyes again relaxing he fell asleep straight away. "You know Louis you don't have to wa-" Harry paused looking over at a sleeping Louis.

He smirked getting up from his desk and grabbing a blanket to put over him , he pulled out the sofa gently as it came out into a sofa bed , he puffed up the pillows and kissed him on head.

He walked back to his desk and heard a knock on the door but stood quickly , he walked to the door opening it up to see Scott "Shh" he put his finger on his lip letting him in.

Scott looked at him confused but then saw Louis sleeping. "Oh I see" Scott whispered

"Everything Okay Scott?" Harry whispered back

"Everything's good boss just wanted to check in see if you and Louis needed anything at all." He said

"Nah Nothing we're are just fine, thanks though " he said

Scott nodded and soon left the room leaving Louis and Harry alone. Louis snored softly rolling over a bit.

After half hour Louis slowly woke up , he felt warm and cosy and he was still in Harry's office. "Oo awake I see sleepy head " Harry said

"How long was I asleep" Louis said

"About half an hour " Harry said

"You wanna go home?"

Louis nodded "Please " he made grabby hands and Harry picked him up gently and carried him out of the office and straight into the elevator. Harry walked to his car in the underground car park and sat Louis down.

"Let's get you home my darling "