Part 12

The evening came and Louis felt exhausted , he was curled on the sofa ,blanket over him , a bowl of soup and a mug of tea on the wooden table next to him.

Louis eyes watered as he watching lady and tramp , he was sick and very emotional tonight. He slowly began to cry and whimper.   Harry came rushing into the room. "Darling are you alright?" Harry sat next to him and saw his tears.

"Shh shh hey what's brought all this on ,lady and the tramp isn't that bad is it?" Harry said making Louis chuckle and wipe his eyes.

"I-I feel like I keep letting you down , having to leave early and and.. you probably need someone who's reliable and.." Louis choked

Harry frowned pulling Louis into a secure hug "Aw baby stop that right now , you have done an incredible job, and you getting sick is probably all the hard work you've been doing , it's probably stress all catching up on your tiny body." Harry reassures

Louis smiled and sniffled holding Harry close hugging him back. "Y-you mean so much to me already h-haz " Louis said getting Harry's shirt wet from his fresh tears.

"Oh darling you mean the world and more to me and I'll do every in my power to protect you." Harry said pulling from the hug and wiping away his tears. Harry got under the blanket and held Louis close.

"How's your stomach feeling?" Harry asked rubbing it gently under the blanket.

"Getting better I guess " Louis sighed laying his head against Harry's shoulder. Harry smiled and leaned down kissing his forehead gently.

"Youl be better in no time " Harry said

After 10 minutes Louis had fallen asleep against Harry , all was heard was Louis soft snores. Harry smiled picking him up gently and walking upstairs to the bedroom , he tucked him in and got in next to him.

He kissed Louis cheek softly "I love you already darling " Harry said as a tear fell from his eye.