Part 4

During the day Harry was outside filming a video shoot for Gucci , he held a bottle of Gucci memoire and posed and laughed with people around him.

Scott and Sam were watching from a far keeping an eye on things , they looked over at Louis with his onset bag over his arm and a makeup brush in his hand with a compact ready to go in for checks. They watched how fascinated he was but they realised he was staring at Harry.

Scott looked to Sam and smirked at each other "Even the makeup artist can't keep his eyes off Harry " they chuckled and rolled there eyes.

Louis gulped watching the whole shoot "And cut " the director said "checks please " he called out

Louis was quick to walk over to Harry and press some powder onto his forehead as he perspired a bit.  Louis grabbed Harry's bottle of water and handed it to him . "Thank you Darling " Harry said surprising Louis. Louis touched up Harry's lipstick and left the sweat on Harry's cheek as he was actually glowing and it looked good on camera.  Harry noticed Louis hair was in his eyes and he slowly moved a piece of hair away from his eyes so he could see.

Louis gulped and nearly lost it there and then , he took a deep breathe and smiled up at Harry. "All done " Louis said softly and left Harry to it

Harry watched him walk back to his spot and bit his lip softly, he then glanced over at his bodyguards who watching him fondly with a smirk.

Harry laughed and turned around fixing his collar as they were ready to shoot again.

"Louis you can go on a break now if you'd like , take five " the producer said

Louis sat down on a chair and was handed a box of food that was freshly prepared. Louis smiled and started to eat slowly.

Scott and Sam walked over grabbing a drink "Hey kiddo how's your first day going." Scott asked

Louis coughed and swallowed a bit of his food , "Yea going really well.. I think " he smiled

"Goody , I see you got to know Harry " Sam said

Louis blushed and looked down at his food but he looked up not wanting to act unprofessional. "Yes he's great to work with" Louis said keeping it short and sweet.

Scott and Sam smirked and picked up some snacks to eat as they watched Harry and everyone else. Louis carried on eating and couldn't stop thinking about Harry.