chapter 2

11yrs later:

Harry had plenty of time to get over the fact that he went back in time and the giddiness had dimmed a little over the years but was back on full blast the day before hagrid was coming.

He had been extremely careful to hide the letter from the matrons watchful eyes that were out for mischievous kids. He also hadn't replied to any of the letters,cause obviously if he did then dumbles would know something was up with him and someone had introduced the magical world to him. So as he had patiently waited and was finally rewarded with another letter about how Dumbledore was going to send someone to come and get him from the orphanage, they had also supposedly visited the Dursley's where he was supposed to be staying at and thus were late because of the unexpected surprise of him not living there.

He had of course put on a show by telling the matron about how someone wanted to kidnap him and were sending him these letters.The matron horrified that the most polite lad in the orphanage was getting these letters told him to wait and see how things develop.

Harry was looking forward to the reactions of hagrid and the person that was going to be with hagrid because obviously dumbles wouldn't let hagrid go alone now that he was living in an orphanage. He wondered how they would explain.....probably oblivate the shit out of them.

Ever since he had realised that he was just a pawn he had come to terms with it and had accepted it and was even okay with it because..all he wanted to do was survive...like when aunt marge set her dog on him his first instincts were to apparate out of there, without saying anything to the police man.. but then everything changed when he was betrayed by ron,hermione....ginny and even luna

In his past life he had been like a lost puppy and had followed the man everywhere never doubting or opposing his words,before he had done everything to make sure that he wasnt gonna be abandoned tho that didnt turn out exactly right so he did whatever he could to blend in and be just harry. Although reality hit him like a bitch and now in his present life he wondered why he had even ever thought like that, because some kids didn't even get a chance to escape from the abuse and there he was thinking of being an unnoticeable being when it was likely that if he wasnt the boy-who-lived he would have been severely bullied because of his glasses and all.

That reminded him he was supposed to go to the orphanage when he first went back to their house from hogwarts after the 1st term but then was supposed to go stay with the Dursley's again after Dumbledore had talked with them about his living conditions.....anyway this time things were different and he would be damned to think that everything would be the same as his past life and hopelessly think that he had an advantage, no as he was going to be taking different choices there would obviously be different results.

Though the thing that was going to certainly change was that he would be supporting the dark side and be with tom a.k.a voldemort.

Ahhh when he thought of himself lying on the bed in potter manor kissing tom and how tom begged for more- oops he got hard,harry blushed inwardly ,cut him some slack ok! he was like 71 yrs old or something ok? but his body was that of a raging hormone boy.

Harry wondered if that made him a pedophile but tom was like 70 or something too. so It should be fine but the question that had been troubling him for so long made presence in his thoughts again. Should he order tom to drop his glamours so that he wouldn't see the snake hybrid face (even tho it was weird and funny but he preferred a nose thank you very much) but decided against it he wouldn't want anyone and he ment anyone to see his mate' face because if anyone did oh the things he would do to that person because that person would have seen his tom's real face well it didn't matter if anyone did see.. well he would just go inside the person's mind and bring out every damn thing that made him guilty or his darkest fears and then he would .....it doesnt matter right now tho. what mattered was that he would have his sweet little sub with him.