chapter 15?

Parseltongue-§ harry fucking stop it my waist will break §
Speech-"just one more time okay pleaseeee "
Thoughts -' if he can do it one more time,he can do it 4 or 5 times more right? '
Timeskip- ○ 2 hours later●
Expressions - *instant regret...faints*
♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♤♡
Who loves taekook?or do like another ship?? Lets not hate on people who like other ships please it like saying drarry is bad with them saying harrymort is bad etc lets be mature
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Harry "

"Yes"

"..."

"What tom just say it. Im here"

"Exactly harry thats the thing , i just met you but i become really submissive with you... it scares me harry "

"Baby its okay come here " tom got up and snuggled with harry "listen tom as we have so many links the soulmate one being the strongest,we obviously are gonna have a strong bond with each other it just depends if its good or bad."

".....so its normal to like no..love someone even if you have met them 1 week ago??" *sad puppy dog eyes*

"Yea perfectly normal...you see even tho i want to ravish you again for that expression the answer is yes...because you are my light you see."

"Light?"

"Ya people may call u dark but for me, you are the only light keeping me sane"

"Mhmm then what are you my darkness? "

"Nope keep the first 3 letters and put ling with it😁"

"Harry u idiot"

Tom lightly punched him and after staring at him smiled and kissed him.

○2 min later●

"How the fuck are you so tall arent you supposed to be in 4th year?"

"Hmm oh yea I took some potions for the nutrients and a ritual for me to be taller than I was supposed to be and as everyone in my family is super tall I am actually going to be big everywhere cause I didnt realise that if I took the nutrients and then took the ritual I would be super tall"

"But....but your my height and your below 7th year"

"Its okay babe I'll lift you and kiss you so you dont have to worry"

"Whatever"

"So how long do you think nagini was acting like a snake for Dumbledore "

"I am not sure anyways harry I trust that you will know what to do , will stay here... and not go burn down my followers ! " tom inquired staring until harry was squirming."yeah I'll stay"

"Ok well then I'll see you later then" and with a pointed look apparated to god knows where.

Harry's breathing intensified as memories came up to him. The ones which he had been hiding from, stretching its claws to him. He whimpered wishing tom would hurry as he sinked into those memories that were once a shining ray of sunlight in a cold gloomy day.