chapter 13

"Although nagini cant go out until I put down the wards after making another smaller one inside because if I put down the ward or if she was keyed to it someone could come.....my paranoia was to blame"

"Tom...keep your paranoia "

Tom rolled his eyes and vanished, harry chuckled and started to prepare a circle for the supposed snake to be put in just as he finished the last strokes tom appeared again with a stunned snake around his arms

"So how long do you think nagini was with Dumbledore"

"Well im actually suspecting that the snake is an animagus"

"...Tom are you telling me you were holding, no carrying an animagus around your shoulder? Wtf"

"Harry shut up, and yes I suspect that is so after all I met her when I was in a place where I last saw Dumbledore so I-"

"You were infront of Dumbledore when u were a wraith? God dammit it tom what were u thinking "

"Well the most dangerous place is the safest place anyways DONT interrupt me..got that harry because i forget what i am thinking if i am interrupted ."

"Ok fine but we will talk after this"

"Yes okay so uh yeah where was I? Yea.. so i think the animagus is probably a relative of his"

"But he only had 2 siblings one of them is definitely not the snake and it should be a female but if we consider it like that then isn't it his dead sister? "

"Yes at least you know some things anyways i hope when you finish casting the spell on nagini that she is i hope a snake "

"Yea well don't okay we know it's anything but that"

Harry groaned "why are all the despicable ones the animagus, whatever just place her on the circle"

"Sure"

"a latere ostendas operieris

verum ego ostendam tibi

pelle et caedem in vos fecisse fake"

Slowly the image of a woman appeared and he realised with horror creeping into his bones that he knew her gravely he turned to tom who was still looking curiously towards the woman

"Tom its her...its Ariana Dumbledore"