chapter 14

•♢•♡♡○○♤○♤♤•♡•♢••♡○♤○♡•♡♢
Thoughts - 'tom is so cute'
Talking-"harry what are you thinking about?"
Parseltongue- "you my ssssssweet"

♢♡■●○••●□■■♤♢♢♧♢♢♡♤♤■□●●

Tom hummed " It actually makes sense, from what you have told me about Dumbledore's past incidences he would do something like this especially if he considers himself to be the light lord he wouldn't want a dark history but this....is something even more worse than horocrux's "

Harry blinked owlishly " uh what"

"What i am saying is that there is a ritual where you trap the soul remnants that are left from the cooling body and have not dispersed till then, by doing this ritual you force the soul to come back from the land of death and follow the whims of the person who resurrected them or you could just take the soul back into their living body without controlling them of course "

"Are you going to free her?"

"Huh no who would want a woman who jumped between people casting dangerous spells cause she was basically spoiled and she died when she was 14 so she would also have the mentality of that age or less , plus she is Dumbledore's sister and she wouldn't be of any use as so much time has passed "

"Good i thought i woman was going to come between us and have some sick fantasy of you becoming her lover well then dont mind if i do...AVADA KEDAVRA "

The faint glowing body vanished leaving nothing behind.

"Hmm this complicates things we need a distraction.....harry get out of here and act like you got lost or something make up a story"

"What no "

" Seriously its time or Dumbledore will get suspicious"

"Nah i have a plan"

"Ok but i still can't believe that my familiar....."

"Tom think about it how did dumbles know everything that severus didnt tell dumbles. It's because of that snake" as he pulled tom into a hug buried his head in the juncture of toms shoulder 'ahhh why was toms ass so tight around him? His cock was getting hard he just wanted to undress him and stick it in him'

"Harry whats that under my ass... is that your wand? " as tom turned to look behind him harry quickly started kissing him " u want to see it?"

"Hmm yea sure " as he was finally allowed to turn around he looked down and god he saw a monster. the thing was huge even trapped in the pants.

"You wanted to see it?" Tom froze "wait what no I-" his words got stuck in his throat as harry magically took both of their clothes off and he blushed bright red"w-what is that monster "

"Monster? Where....? isnt it standing up at its full height because it loves you? Look its oozing precum just for you " he bit toms ear gently "tom touch it...look it needs you so much its leaning towards you " taking toms hands he placed it towards his cock and left it as he encouraged him.

Harry nearly groaned at how his curious tom looked so delectable tom gasped in awe at how it grew even larger in his hands it was already 10 inches and considering that the prostate was only 2 inches up in the anus.he shuddered to think what would happen if he took it in his ass considering that the cock was still growing. His hand slipped and he shuddered as harry moaned

"tom please I promise I'll only fuck you when I'm in 5th year please let me do what I want" 'wait if hes in 4th year and hes this big then wont he grow 2 or more inches till 7th...well its not like he can have have sex with me till then... soo it should be fine right?'

"Ok...."

Suddenly he was flipped and felt something big,hot and wet just beneath his ass cheeks "h-haarry" "dont worry not fucking you" he growled and started thrusting forward and back "a-ahh har-ah-rry ha what is thisssssss" his voice turning high pitched at the end God so embarrassing "harry?" Tom turned to face him and kissed him it was sweet like cotton candy and fluffy he felt on cloud 9

Harry finally cummed 30 min later although his dick was still half hard. Tom licked his lips and looked at the panting harry "harry, I......can I suck your cock .....can I do it?" With a nod he was pressed in a deep musky smell that was harry ,gods tom wanted to cum right then and there he slowly pulled back and held the length in between his palms he slowly put his mouth near the shaft and licked then started to taste the precum he took another kitten lick and put it inside his mouth.

Harry groaned and took his tom's head and at an inhuman pace started to move back and forward (he had already placed a spell so that toms gag reflex was removed temporarily).

After he finally cummed again he immediately pushed his lips on toms lips and started making out , he didnt mind that he could taste himself instead it made him growl in pleasure to find his toms mouth mixed with his release as he was about to go fu*k his thighs again, tom whimpered.

"Ahhh no I ca-nt please....I need sleep.. p-please harry?"

Another 1 hour later tom fell asleep and harry gently wrapped him in his arms and kissed him after staring at toms face and making sure he had fallen asleep , harry flipped tom over with a flick of his wand and lubed tom's enterance and placed a spell for tom to sleep even more deeply...tho he wasn't sure if the spell would have any effect on tom...

He placed a finger inside and restrained himself from losing control and placing his cock inside the tight heat fucking him while tom slept.....'he wouldn't have to know' harry's mind helplessly supplied 'you could take him here and place a spell for it not to hurt......you wouldn't want to release your desire and lose control would you.....'

Harry groaned " stop tom I am loosening your hole so it doesn't hurt so stop or I will snap" tom chuckled "but you could....I give you permission harrry"

"No, this is the reason I did this because I knew you were going to do something like this"

A laugh was the only response harry smiled gently and conjured clothes on tom so he wouldn't be uncomfortable with a sigh he hugged tom from behind, after taking the spells off and snuggled with him falling asleep in seconds

Word count :1113