Pent-up Emotion

Recently, I've been feeling down because of the repetitious fact that many in the Catholic religions views homosexuality as a sin, a working of a demon to send one to hell. It makes me want to maim and end myself. It would be just so easy to overdose with the right kind of pill.(i'm nursing student. I know how.) but, something, rather somebody came to my mind. My mother, my sister, my relatives, my friends, my best friends. They made remeber a quote I never have given any significance before. It said, 'do what you want, say what you feel and be who you are because those who mind don't matter; and those who matter don't mind.'

I realized that I may be the only gay guy in the family but i know that i'm not alone.

After hearing Mrs. Hillary Clinton's speech, I can do nothing but admire her. Her dedication was astounding. I have never cried as much as i did in any other gay supporting speech before. I wish I could have hugged her, right here, in this moment and i don't even know i3 thanking her could begin to tell how big my grattitude for her and her country and all the people who support gay rights.

Wiping this tears away, i couldn't help but smile. May be hope does have it's time to bloom.