That moment

I remember that moment...

That moment when people made me happy... I recall when they made me smile... when they made a joke and my drink spilled out my nose... when we laughed at the odd couples around... when my bestfriend stepped on a dung I laughed out loud till my belly aches and water formed at the corner of my eyes... when I slid and tripped forward on the stairs in front of a big crowd and we had to triple our walk just not to show up from my audience... when I feel down and my friends simply hold my hand and I instantly feel better...

I remember that moment....

That moment when people made me sad... I recall the project I've been working for weeks lay destroyed upon my sister's feet... when my bestfriend accidentally lost the already half finished story I wrote.. when I fail my exams I've been studying so hard... when I find out my crush despises me... when he diliberately ignores me and pretends I don't exist .... when he is voted as the escort of my once close friend... when I realize that sooner or later they'll just end up together and I had to witness it all for we breathe in the same room...

I remeber that moment...

That moment when I had to choose... if I would wait for things to come... if I would do something to start or stop it... if i should hasten or slow it down... If I should run away from it, from everything that stabs pain in my chest or face it, head straight on....