Sweetest Moment in Devastate

Ace and Rare were stocked together inside the ferris wheel.

Ace: Is this your first time in this carnival?

Rare: Yes. It's nice here. OH so sad! Wrong timing!

Ace: Why? It's a great time we came here.

Rare: It will be greater if at this height will be seeing the sunset. That is what I was waiting for since we arrived.

The sun was still several minutes away from the horizon to sink. Rare turned to him. Ace was looking at her with confused face.

Rare: What?

Ace: I've never saw you with your hair left freely untied. Can you discard your cap?

Rare: If you can slow down this ferris wheel and let me watch the sun setting.

When they were at they pinacle, the ferris wheel stopped.

Rare: What did you do?

Ace: Nothing

The dj announced a power failure.

Ace: See. So we might as well look at the sunset.

Rare: My promise.

Rare hold the tip of her cap and pulled it off. She shook her head and her hair flew everywhere like a wind godess. It took his breath away.

As the minutes ticked inside, the two couldnt stop but to look at each other so they busied themselves.

Ace: Rare, look the sun is setting.

Rare stood up and went to the other side of the cart, kneeling down on the seat beside Ace. They looked at the bright orange sun and the sky blending with the color of the sun.

Rare: It's wonderful. It's really beautiful.

Ace: Yah. . . like you.

Rare: What were you saying?

Ace: Nothing nothing. Can I take pictures of us?

Rare nodded. Ace took a shot of them. They looked at one another. Instantly they were magically caught in each other's eyes. They were slowly moving closer. Their lips met and savored the kiss. There was something diffrent with the kiss. It was sweet and the first real one.

Then, the rides started to move again. They stood up in surprize.

Ace: You're a good kisser.

Rare: No, i'm not . . . But you are.

Rare would and could never forget the way he kissed her, never in her lifetime.