Chapter 11

Error's POV

I stared at the cloaked person while making a bored expression, we had been running for about 20 minutes now. "I tHinK yOu CAn sTOp NoW..." "Oh! Sorry i got a bit carried away there!" The cloaked person carefully put me done while i stared at them in annoyance, they took of their hood only to reveal Azure that was smiling a bit to big for me to find it comfortable. "UmM... wHAt'S witH THaT smILe...?" "Weeeellll..... I found a couple of new friends... which you'll meet soon..." I gulped at the thought of meeting these 'new friends' that Azure was talking about, 'i have a bad feeling about this...'

No ones POV

Suddenly a white wall appeared out of nowhere in front of a portal, Error backed away while staring at it with a horrified face. "A-aZurE, wh-WhaT iS tHAt...?" "It's something we call: the fourth wall." A loud noise was heard when the wall suddenly split in half and voices was heard from the other side, "is it clear to go?" A human wearing a red hoodie with brown hair peeked out of the portal, "it's clear!" She ran out of the portal and immediately got followed by more people. "Hey Azure!" "Hi IWillEatYourBabies!" Error immediately got surrounded while IWillEatYourBabies talked with Azure. "Are you alright?" "I'm going to kill Ink when i get to him!" "Protection squad, we need a plan!" "Umm... I'm Not fixing that wall..." "We are finally free!!!" "......can we take him with us?" "YES!" "Grab the bean!" "NO ONE IS GRABBING THE BEAN!!!! .......That would ruin the story." "Aww c'mon!" "Don't be such a party pooper!" "ERROR?!" "...Oh shit! Everyone run!" Everyone started running into the portal again in an inhuman speed, "close the portal!" Azure snapped his fingers and the portal immediately closed, "h-HOw...?" "Well, i'm known as 'Azure: the fourth wall breaker'!!!" Azure smiled proudly while posing dramatically.

Geno arrived at the scene just in time to see Azure standing there with the same cloak as the person who had grabbed Error, "AZURE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

Azure opened a portal and jumped through just in time before Geno managed to grab him. He let out an annoyed sound while he picked up Error and started to walk back.

Azure's POV

"I'm going to hang out with you for a while!" I smiled happily before sitting down with everyone else while watching the screen that showed Geno walking back to the others.