Chapter 4

No ones POV

Paint (Ink) stared at the room in shock while the other tried to get closer to Error. "PAINT HELP ME HOLD HIM DOWN!" Paint started running towards dream when suddenly in the blink of an eye everyone was thrown into nearest wall. Error quickly created a portal to the anti-void and jumped in, "how is that possible..." "What do you mean?" Azure (Blue) asked Miscalculation (Error) with a hint of curiosity in his voice. "There's only two people who can enter the anti-void without help, me and Paint..." "Miscalculation, can you go after him? I need to inform everyone about the situation." With a quick nod Miscalculation opened a portal and jumped through while Paint let out a deep sigh before following the others outside.

Miscalculations POV

The kid was sitting on the floor in the anti-void while clawing on his skull, "You should probably stop that before you get yourself hurt kid..." I sat down next to the child, "aNd wHY WoULd yOu cARe...?" I flinched slightly when i heard the glitched voice, "why wouldn't i?" "..." "I'm Miscalculation, nice to meet you...?" "ErRRoR..." We sat there in silence for a while before i decided to speak up, "wanna go back to the others?" I glanced at Error "wIlL tHeY hURt Me...?" "No they won't." I opened a portal to my left and waited for Error to enter first, 'what exactly happend to this kid, and why would he think that we would hurt him?' After a while i realized that the Error already entered the portal and quickly ran in after him, "shit!"

Trepidation (Horror) and Carmine (Red) stod in fighting stances while X (Cross) and Reciprocate (Swapfell) tried the hold Paint back, "STOP THIS INSTANT!" Bane (Nightmare) stepped infront of Error, everyone immedietly backed down and looked down at the ground in shame. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO ATTACK A KID!!!" Bane gave everyone one last glare bafore he picked up Error and started walking towards the house, "i've never seen him this angry before..."  "Me neither..."