Chapter 9

No ones POV

(Right before Errors death)

Geno could only stare at his brother while Reaper tried to hold him back, "LET ME GO!" Reaper glanced at Geno slightly annoyed and just tightened his grip. Suddenly a portal opened up underneath Error, 'no, no, no, no, no!!!' Reaper suddenly let go of Geno when he heard a gaster blaster charge on his left. Geno started running towards his brother but immedietly stopped when the portal closed right before his eyes.

His brother was gone... And it was all Inks fault.

"DAMN YOU INK! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Geno ran towards Ink to attack him but got held down by Stretch. "I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW- YOU KILLED THE ONLY PERSON THAT WOULDN'T JUDGE YOU FOR BEING SOULLESS!" Geno finally broke down in tears while the other stared in shock, 'soulless...?'

(Smol tem skip brought by tem flakes~)

Everyone was gathered in the meeting room when it started, no one was expecting it, not even Ink...
The floor started shaking like an earthquake and souls started dusting. The Papyruses and Sanses reached desperately for their brother only to watch them fade to dust, while some even tried to teleport away only to find that they were trapped.

'It's over... we're all going to die...' Geno took one last shaky breath before he turned to dust.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Cold... is this how the afterlife feels like...?' Geno reached down and grabbed a handfull of snow- 'wait snow?!' He looked around only to be meet with trees surrounding him, when he looked closer he could see people in the distance. Geno decided to get a closer look but froze at what he saw,

'ERROR?!'