Chapter 8

No ones POV

Ink...

No, that wasn't Ink. It was only for a brief moment but it was there, Inks features shifted from the colorful short skeleton to a tall woman, a woman Error sees in his nightmares, the same woman who has tortured Error for years in the anti-void... the same woman that forced him to kill.

"FaTe." Error said the name with disgust and a hint of fear in his voice, "hehe... hahahahhahahahahahaha!!! Guess you figured it out Error~! You're not as... stupid... as i thought you were." "wHEre'S iNk?" "He's dead! And it's all thanks to you, YOU'RE the one that left, YOU'RE the one that decided to abbandon Ink and the others to die, YOU'RE the one that killed them all~!" Fate stared at Error with insanity.

*CRACK*

"AHHHhHHHHHHhHhHhHHHH!!!" A dagger pierced through Errors shoulder as he screamed in pain, his pain tolorance had sunken pretty low compared to when he was a full grown up.

"P-pLeaSE sT-stOp..." Error sobbed loudly while he begged Fate for mercy. Error could heard the sound of hands banging against glass, he tilted his head slightly to the side so that he could see where the sound came from. Fate had created a barrier between him and the others, Bane attackt the barrier with multiple tentacles while Azure hit the barrier with his fists. Most of the others stod frozen in either shock or fear while the most caring or sensetive cryed in pity.

Fate smiled insanely at Error, "hehehe, bye b-!" "DON'T. YOU. DARE. TOUCH. MY. BROTHER" "g-GenO?!" Geno gave Error an reassuring smile before returning to giving Fate a deathly glare, "it's alright brother."

Bane slightly tensed up when he saw Geno, but when Genos aura reached him he immedietly calmed down even though it was full of hate and anger, cause Bane knew that the anger wasn't towards Error but towards Fate. Bane smirked slightly, this newcoming called 'Geno' seemed strong and Bane knew from experience that anger makes you stronger, especially when someone threatens your baby brother.