Chapter 1

After there little in counter with team iron man, Clint, Sam, Scott, and Wanda were put into this underwater prison. It wasn't so bad for the men but for Wanda, it felt like being back at HYDRA all over again. They had put them in separate cells, away from Wanda so that they wouldn't try anything. Truth be told, she wouldn't try anything even if she could. They forced her into a straight jacket and attached a shock collar onto her, saying that she was too dangerous. Even though they weren't there for long Wanda started to believe the things they said to her.

Everyday it was the same thing. They ask questions which she didn't answer receiving a shock in the process. The shock would travel through her whole body leaving her in a state of numbness. Even when she did cooperate they'd still beat her until she was unconscious.

At night when the beating stopped, Clint would talk to her through the vents in Sokovian so they wouldn't understand. Her cell laid right below his. She'd tell him how much it hurt and how much she missed Bucky.

Her and Bucky had a thing when she was with HYDRA. When they escaped he had promised to come back to her and he did. They had started dating right before the fight and now all she wanted to be was in his arms. Every night, Clint had been distracting her from the pain by asking about her life before HYDRA, with Pietro, and during, with Bucky. It would often work but sometimes it would take her into a state of depression.

It was another day of torture for her. The shocks never stopped as well as the beating.

This time she had had enough of it and began to beg.

"Please, s-stop."

They all stopped and looked at her.

"You better watch who you're talking to witch," one of them said in a cold dark tone.

With that they increased the shock. Wanda let out an agonizing scream as it rang through her whole body. She could hear Clint calling her but all that went through her ears was ringing.

Suddenly everything stopped. The beating, the shocking, everything. She knew that she wasn't unconscious but still wondered why nothing was happening. So she slowly opened her eyes and slightly lifted her head but was unfortunately met with a wave of shock. When it passed she only opened her eyes. There was a person in front of her but they were to blurry to see.

"Wanda, can you hear me?" All she needed was the sound of their voice to know who it was.

"B-Bucky?"

She felt a pair of arms lift her up. But when they did it activated the collar causing it to send another wave of shock to corse through her.

"T-The collar..." was all that she could get out. Her voice was weak from not speaking for long.

Bucky set her back down and examined the collar before ripping it off. It sent one more big shock which caused her to scream. Black spots clouded her vision for a second. He then ripped off the straight jacket. When the cold air met her body it made her tense.

Once she was free he picked her back up making her flinch at the sudden contact.

"Wanda, don't worry, it's just me," he reassured.

She relaxed a bit. They then made their way to the others. As he carried her she couldn't help but notice his grip has tightened. That's when she noticed that they stopped. She looked up at him but then froze thinking that the collar was still on her. When the shock never came she remembered that it had been ripped off. There were voices that could be heard from down the hall. It took them a moment to realize who it was. The rest of the team.

Bucky walked up to them with Wanda in his arms.

"Is that everybody?" he asked as Steve turned to them. His eyes immediately fell on Wanda's still figure. He teared his eyes away from her before responding.