12*..

* = smut...though this chapter isn't exactly smutty. It's like...soft smut. Idk.

~~

“Why are we going to Livy’s house?” Archie asked, skipping up those disgusting stairs as he usually did. “Are we having another sleepover?”

“No, you’re not sleeping over, but you’re going to hang out with her for a bit.”

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to hang out with one of my friends. Then I’ll be back later tonight to get you.”

“What will you do?”

I paused. “I’m not really sure,” I chuckled.

“You can watch movies.”

“Yeah, maybe.”

“You can play pretend soldiers.”

I nodded, “That’s definitely a big possibility.” We got to Liv’s door and I knocked a couple times before adding, “Maybe you can do that with Liv while I’m gone.”

“When are you coming back?”

“Eleven. Is that okay with you?”

“Yeah,” he shrugged, bolting through the door the second Liv opened it.

She let out a laugh, yelling after him not to scare her cats before turning back to me, her arms crossed and a wicked smirk on her face. “Date night?”

I snorted, “No, hanging out with a friend night.”

“A female friend.”

“A female friend.”

She nodded, “Mhm, alright. You said you’ll be back by eleven?”

“Yup, might be earlier though.”

“Eleven is fine, but remember I have to work in the morning, so have fun just—”

“I got it Liv.” I leaned in to kiss her cheek, “Thanks again.”

----

I parked in the lot of MK’s apartment building, all high-end looking, and got out of my car. Of course I knew what we were doing tonight. She’s just moved a week ago and was having a party to celebrate the move, but obviously I wasn’t going to tell Archie that. Especially since I do plan on drinking a little; he doesn’t need to know that exists quite yet…not that he would ever put that together. But still…

I took the elevator up with a bunch of women who looked like they were going to the party too, judging by their outfits, and already slightly slurred speech.

“You guys going to MK’s party?” I asked.

They all openly looked me up and down, “We are. Are you?”

“Yeah.”

“What’s your name?” One asked.

“Niall Horan.”

They all gasped, “You’re Niall?” I raised an eyebrow and nodded. “Wow…”

“What does that mean?”

“Nothing,” one of them shrugged. “It’s just MK always tells us stories about you and we didn’t imagine you to be as hot as she said.” I chuckled, but couldn’t think of anything to say back.

The elevator stopped and we chatted about all of our plans for the rest of the weekend as we made our way to MK’s apartment. One of the women knocked on the door, not even stopping her story about a wedding she had to be at tomorrow. When the door was yanked open, loud music and talking came from inside. For a second, I was just amazed at how soundproof the walls and door was.