whats the story part 2

Jr, Joseph and cody arrived at the kitchen. Alright your dinner is ready you two eat up chef pee pee called not even looking at the three boys it seemed he was busy digging for something in the fridge. Hey peepers can I have some to cody called out. Oh yeah sure cody let me get you so..... Cody!? Hey it's been awhile hasn't it peepers cody exclaimed. On instinct chef pee pee ran toward cody and hugged him tight. Whoa I didn't take you of all people for a hugger cody joked. Chef pee pee then realized what he was doing and immediately stopped hugging cody his face was red with embarrassment. umm go sit down I'll uhh make your food for you chef pee said as he walked towards the stove to make cody a plate. Awwww you do care jr teased. Shut up brat!!! Chef pee pee shouted. Hehehehehe come on dudes let's sit down Joseph offered. Shortly after chef pee pee brought cody a plate of spaghetti and sat the plate in front of him. Here you go cody if you need me I'll be watching TV in the living room chef pee pee said as he began to walk out of the kitchen but suddenly stopped. Oh and cody chef pee pee called. Yeah cody answered. good to have you back and with that chef pee pee walked out of the kitchen. Huh I didn't expect to be so welcome here. Well of course dude your are best friend an jr has been holding that stupid doll of yours for six years waiting for you to come back. Oh yeah I still have it cody do you want it back jr asked. Cody then began to blush jr you still have that thing? Uhh yeah do you want me to go.... No no no god no jr I'm sixteen that's embarrassing *sigh* you can keep as a memento or something. Oh well ok if you say so jr responded. so cody how was your first day back to school Joseph asked. Oh that reminds me cody stated. I over heard a rumor in p.e about something haunted convince store. Wait what where jr asked. Here in Florida on Logan Street they said the store was abandoned due to paranormal activity so I was thinking we go down there tomorrow and fuck around for bit could be fun cody responded. Oh my god that sounds awesome!!! Jr shouted. umm dude I'm not trying to bring a buzz kill or anything but that sounds like a place teenagers go to get stabbed. Joseph responded. come on Joseph it could be fun it's probably just a stupid rumor anyway jr responded back to him. *sigh fine but if you guys get possessed or something I'm getting fuck outta there. Alright bet! jr responded. but wait guys how do we even get there in the first place I doubt anyone's gonna drive us and it's, a pretty far walk cody asked it's cool we can take Joseph's van!! Jr shouted in excitement. wait what yeah I got a van from my foster parents on my sixteenth birthday and I even got my license so I guess we could take that. That's so fucking sick! Cody shouted. Alright then it's decided we go tomorrow at 2:00 jr stated. sounds good to me babe Cody said welp I guess I don't exactly have a choice Joseph said. And with that the boys finished there food and Cody and Joseph went home Joseph was having second thoughts about this but he couldn't let his friends down.