brusies

So we have alot to talk about said Jr he was on the phone with cody. Yeah I suppose we do cody responded. After a couple of seconds in akward silence Jr  spoke up. You know what you did was stupid right? Well What was I supposed to do I couldn't let that prick do anything else to you I had to do something. Jr then paused. cody you could have called the police or at least tell an adult or something but instead you put both of us in danger. But!

Cody I saw that look in your eyes and I Know what it meant. you were going to kill him weren't you said Jr. Do you really still care for that bastard after all he's done to you? said cody. Jr sighed I really wish I could say that but if I had to be honest deep down Id probably wouldn't mind if he was dead and frankly I don't know what that says about me but I digress. Cody if you would have gone through with it. you could have been sent back to juvie and I don't think they would have let you off with a simple 3 years and besides I don't want you to have anymore blood your hands your better then that.

Cody was still in silence am I though cody thought to himself. he didn't know what else to say Jr was right at that moment when he was fighting bowser jrs safety wasn't in mind it was getting revenge. He felt terrible jr's safety should have been his first priority but instead he put his own twisted needs first.

Cody listen I still feel like you're a good person at heart but I think juvie has turned you more violent then we'd like to admit. Don't hate me for saying this but I think your father has scarred you more then you think. You should probably consider therepy or you could always talk to me I'm always willing to listen.

Jrs words left a deep impression in his mind maybe he was right I've bottled my feelings for a bit to long. Cody took a deep breath. Ok maybe I will try therapy but I can't promise anything and Jr I'm ... Im sorry your right what I did was reckless and selfish I'll try to be better. Cody then hung up Imediently.

Jr then curled up in his bed. Did I go to far? was I to blunt maybe I should have been a little easier on him. Jr then took a pause to think. no I'm done with being a bystander I'm going to fix cody even if he doesn't let me because I care about him and sometimes the right choice is not always the easiest to make. Jr then Imediently sunk back down into his bed. I still feel really bad though.

Cody's pov

As I walked down the stairs I was contemplating on jrs words. Therapy huh maybe I should ease into that idea and I have been a little bit more violent then Id like to admit well no more. from now on I'm going to be a whole new cody I'm gonna be nicer and show people the compassion they deserve.
Good morning sport! Oh fuck no! Cody screamed in his mind as he saw brooklyn t guy on the couch reading a news paper. You know what? fuck compassion cody said in his mind.

Shouldn't you be out arresting black people for no reason. Ayeee that's  fucked up hehehe but that's ok I'll let that slide but I was actually wondering if you would want to go to the fair for some bonding time maybe? Brook said hopefully. Cody then chuckled darkly hehe yeah ok let me set you straight you little shit stain.

(Inside Codys mind)

waitwaitwait! Hold on maybe this is exactly what I need. it could probably maybe could be therapeutic in a way. and just maybe if I'm lucky he could fall off one of the rides and break his neck I'm totally going to yell yolo once It happens to oh I can see it now magnificent.

Of course I'll come! Brooklyn guy paused at this he had to do a double take to make sure he wasn't hearing things did cody actually say yes? Soooo what time? cody asked oh ummm we leave in an hour ok dope I'm gonna go shower. Brook still couldn't believe cody actually said yes a part of him was happy maybe the kid was finally starting to accept him. But another part of him was scared this was some elaborate murder plan after all this was a pretty drastic change.