alone

Jr's POV

Jr: mmmph!!

I began to wake up and slightly open my
eyes. I then glanced at the alarm clock next to me

Jr: 11:00 huh this is weird I don't even remember going to sleep.

I then glanced over at my wrist and saw five cuts or what was left of them anyway koopa's heal pretty quick so I couldn't bleed out my sleep or anything thankfully however it's gonna leave scars for a while plus I didn't Know how clean that blade was. Jr: whatever it's to late to disinfect it anyway.
I coughed into hand A bit and rubbed my throat.

Jr: I need some water.

I then proceeded to akwardly and painfully shift out of the bed I shivered a bit when my bare feet touched the cold floor and I then proceeded to make my way to the kitchen as I was heading down the stairs I heard shuffling very frantic shuffling I peaked around the corner to find the cause of the noise and It was chef pee pee and he was zipping up what looked like .... Suitcases

Jr: chef pee pee?

He jumped and turned around in startled manner almost like he was caught in the middle of something.

Chef pee pee: oh hey Jr you uhh you startled me. What are you doing up so late don't you have school tomorrow.

Jr: chef pee pee your leaving aren't you.

Chef pee pee looked down with a guilty expression on his face.

Chef pee pee: I'm sorry Jr I just I can't do it anymore I can't stand the abuse anymore Bowser's getting worse and worse. he he threatened my life today jr ok I I just I can't stay here I'm sorry I have an Uber coming any second now so I can't stay for long.

I just stood there silent I felt so many emotions in that moment anger sadness betrayal so many emotions but dispite I smiled.

Jr: it's adorable that you actually think I'd care about you leaving I just didn't think you'd have the balls to actually do it in fact your doing me favor now I don't know have to eat your crap food anymore.

Chef pee pee: Jr...

HONK! HONK!
Jr: oh looks like your rides here better catch it before it leaves cause I know you can't afford another one and as much as I would love to see you beg to my dad for some chump change I really would like it if you were out of here as soon as possible.

And without another word he grabbed his things and left out the door watching him leave was the longest 5 seconds of my entire life and once he was out the door I immediately dropped to my knees and broke into silent tears I didn't want to show him I cared cause I was afraid that my tears would hold him back from doing something he should have done a long time ago
It was the least I could do for him after everything I've done to him in the past if anything I deserve this.

Time skip: 6:30am

Jr: I cried myself to sleep on the floor how pathetic. What time is it anyway

I got up and began to walk to my room  I turned to my alarm clock it read 6:30 huh how convenient i woke up right on time. I thought to myself I then proceeded to do my normal routine before I go to school I brushed my fangs  combed my hair all that stuff. And after that I got dressed I put on a red hoodie with a yellow star on the front with blue jeans and red sneakers and I then got my suitcase and began to stuff some extra clothes, tooth brush, tooth paste, deoderant all in my bag and in the middle of packing I remembered something.

Jr: ugh the permission slip I forgot and there's no way In hell my dads gonna
sign it.

I then got an idea I went into the kitchen and dug around in some drawers and found one of my old report cards with my dads signature on it ugh I vividly remember that beating I thought to myself. I then took the report card and copied the signature on the permission slip perfectly sometimes it pays to be an artist I thought to myself. I then grabbed my backpack full of art supplies my suitcases and went out the door. Now I don't know what kind of gruesome torture my dad will have waiting for me when I go back home but I'm just gonna shove that in the back of my mind for now and try to enjoy the trip.

Later...

I made it to school just in time to see the kids getting on the bus ready to head to the airport.

Jackie chu: ah Jr you made it just in time do you have your permission slip?

Jr: oh um yeah I have it right here sir.

I took out the crumbled up piece of paper that was in the pocket of my hoodie and handed it to me chu the teacher uncrumbled it and started inspecting the paper

Jackie chu: alright your good to go hop aboard

Jr: um thank you sir
I then climbed into the bus and started scanning for a place to sit.

Cody: hey Jack ass I saved you a spot!!

I the began to blush in embarrassment cause now everyone was looking at me so I then proceeded to akwardly shuffle my way towards cody and sat down next to him

Cody: hey princess how'd you sleep.

Jr: Cody could you just quit it with flirting for 2 seconds.

Cody then stared at me silent for a few seconds I was about to ask him whats up buuut...

Cody: I did what you asked do I get a kiss now.

I punched him in the arm playfully

Jr: not what i meant Jack ass.

Cody: hehehehhehe!

Richard: bruh your game is ass!!

Cody: um did I give you permission to speak back there bitch!?

I turned around and Richard was sitting right behind us right next to Joseph who was on his phone and completely uninterested

Richard: and since when did I need permission to speak from gutter thrash like you!

Cody: hehehe it's cute that you think you have free will.

Jr: guys can we just all be friends here please

Cody: but we are friends

Jr: ....what

Richard: yeah of course we're friends what makes you think we weren't.

Jr: but.... I .... You nevermind I'm to tired for your bullshit today.

Cody: aw Jr you don't have to get jealous.

Jr: die.

Cody: how rude I'm hurt.

Jr: shut up.