Chapter 13

Yaaaaaaaaaay 1,500 reads thanks SO MUCH! I decided to dedicate this chapter just 'cause I like you! Thanks for reading my story guys, enjoy!

----------------------------

~*Abby's POV*~

It'd been 2 weeks since the big argument between Niall and I and rumors of Louis and I being together had pretty much peaked, but I still wasn't supposed to even hug Louis in public. I stared down at my tummy and smiled. There were still moments that I couldn't believe that there were babies in there, and it always made me tear up. As strange as it may sound, this is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Sometimes I feel like crap, but usually I'm confident, much more than before. My hair had naturally gotten at least two shades darker and is now a light brown color, I'm still quite thin but my arms and legs look much fuller and healthier and my overall appearance, in my opinion, was generally much better. "Ms. Sullivan?" The nurse called calmly and I snapped out of my thoughts.

Niall stood up and took my hand, helping me up carefully. Niall never fails to make me smile. It's not much trouble for me to stand up on my own, I mean I'm showing but my tummy isn't that big, but he still insists on helping me out. I gripped his hand tightly and walked down the familiar hall. "So what do you think about the gender of the babies?" He asked. We still didn't know even though I'd been to 3 other check ups.

I wanted it to be a surprise but Niall wanted to know and he had a right to. I was told it would probably be too early to tell the sex of the babies, but telling that to Niall would get his hopes down, and we don't need that. We walked into the room and I lied down on the bench, Niall sat in the chair beside me and took my hand. "Are you excited?" I asked, smiling at him sweetly while the doctor finished washing her hands and slapped on a pair of gloves.

Niall grinned at me. "Of course!" He laughed and kissed my forehead. How adorable, he was like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to see what gifts he got. The doctor stood up from her chair and turned the lights down. "So how have you both been doing since last time I saw you?" She asked in a way that sounded professional but still comfortable. The past few weeks flooded my mind but all that I let spill out was "Everything's been great!"

She smiled and I felt a shudder go down my spine. The familiar tingling sensation shot through my body, just as it did every time the cold jelly touched my skin. I gripped Niall's hand tighter, which didn't seem so phase him, and looked up at the screen. I could see each of the babies just chillin in my tummy and smiled to myself. "Everything seems to be going well," she said and rolled the small machine around my stomach to get good pictures.

"Your stomach and the babies look well but your frame is still rather small, I'd suggest eating a bit more." She said professionally, probably trying not to insult me. "The babies will be fine, but I'd just suggest it for your own health." She said, and after a few minutes she took her gloves off and excused herself into the next room. My hand was still in Niall's and I stared into the screen.

Gosh, what kind of schooling do you have to go through to know what the hell to look for on these things? My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out. I didn't recognize the number but I answered anyway, I always answered. "Hello?" I asked routinely and looked at Niall who mouthed at me and asked who it was. "Abigail?" A female voice asked. She sounded young, but still like an adult.

Why did she call me Abigail? No one ever called me Abigail, not even my mom. "Yes? Who is this?" I asked hesitantly. She cleared her throat. "This is Renee Sullivan." She said. I was so confused, who is she and why is she calling me? "Abigail, I'm trying to get to the point. Dad is dead." She said shakily. Dad? I never knew my dad. "I think you have the wrong number, my dad's been out of my life since I was a baby." I said emotionlessly.