Chapter 14

So many more reads :D Thanks for reading guys, enjoy this chapter!

--------------------

~*Abby's POV*~

I woke up next to Niall and sprung up. It was faint, but I could remember exactly what I'd said to him the night before. A wave of guilt spread down my body and I walked to the door, looking back at his tensed face. I opened the door into the hotel hallway and decided to look for any of the boys that were awake. I walked a few feet and stopped at Louis' door. Should I? I shook my head to myself and continued walking until I got to Zayn's door.

I knocked lightly, not expecting an answer and waited. After a few seconds I heard the locks on his door clink and he opened up. "Hey, Abby." He smiled and let me in. I walked into his room, which was identical to mine, and sat in the small cushioned chair next to his window. "What brings you here so early?" He asked calmly. His accent never failed to amaze me and I smiled back at him.

"I woke up early and I can't just lay there, I got bored." I laughed. Zayn chuckled and lied down on his bed, using his arms to rest the back of his head. "Well that's no problem then." He said and patted the spot next to him on his bed. I stood up slowly and made my way to his bed. I lied down next to him and could smell his cologne, even early in the morning. "So, what's going on between you and Louis?" He asked.

How did I know he'd ask something like that? I turned my head. "Nothing." I said plainly. He laughed at me and turned over so that he was close enough to talk into my ear. I felt my stomach start to flutter and tensed up. Why was I letting Zayn affect me? He'd never come close to flirting with me. Ever. So why was I getting goosebumps? "Someone's a bit jealous." He said, and even though I couldn't see his face, I could tell he was grinning.

"Of what?" I asked. Zayn's response came back sooner than I'd expected it would. "Jealous of the fact that Louis has a crush on your sister, and maybe more than that, the fact he doesn't give you as much attention anymore." He said, and I hate to admit it, but that's EXACTLY what it was. I didn't say anything. I couldn't lie, Zayn would be able to tell. "Ahh, so that's what it is." He said breathily.

I still didn't respond. I frowned to myself. Why did I even come in here? Zayn sighed. "Abby, can't you see how much Niall loves you?" He asked and I closed my eyes. Of course I knew, or at least I thought I did. I refused to answer him, even though I knew I was being difficult. "And I'm sure you love him just as much, and that kills Louis. So the fact that he's able to find happiness in someone should make you happy if you cared for him." He said.

If I cared for him? OF COURSE I cared for him! "I do care about Louis!" I yelled and I felt Zayn flinch next to me. "But... I can't help it. I don't know why I get these feelings about Louis, and I don't want them, but they're there and I don't think they're going away." I explained slowly. He rubbed my arm gently and my spine tingled. "You'll figure it out Abs, it won't be easy but it'll be worth the wait." He said and sat up, reaching for the remote.

I got off of the bed and walked to the door. I was getting bored, plus it was starting to feel like something I shouldn't have been doing. "Thanks Zayn." I said and opened the door. "No problem, babe." He replied, and I walked out and closed the door behind me. I sighed to myself. I'll figure it out. I just wish I knew when, that would make it a hell of a lot easier. I opened the door to my hotel room and could feel my blood stop flowing.

I dropped the piece of plastic I'd found next to Zayn's bed along with my jaw and slammed the door shut. Oh my God. Oh my God. That SLUT! I couldn't function. What was going on with my hands? They were shaking and I wanted to scream but there was just enough oxygen for me to breathe properly. I realized that I had nearly clawed my cheeks off and slammed the door open.