46

The nefarious, toxic entity stares right at you, tainted teeth resting on it's bottom lip as it smiles ominously.

You're startled for a moment, but don't let the fear overtake you. ''hello, do you want to come in?''

But instead of taking heed of your polite invitation, it jumps towards you abruptly in an inhumane way and reaches for you...

And darkness is the last thing you see before you are robbed of your consciousness.

-

Your head feels heavy.

The surrounding murmurs of voices echo in your ears, elusive mind unable to process anything they were saying.

Squinting through blurry eyes, you manage to make out a few figures standing in the distance. Hands trailing along the back pocket of your jeans, you feel the cold surface of your phone collide with your skin.

Flipping to the other side to make out as if you were still unconscious, you type away on your phone.

-

Me:

THEY'VE GOT ME

m£$$aG£ n0t $£nt

SHIT

ME$SAG£ N07 S£NT

HELP ME

L0L M£$$AG£ N07 $£N7

-

''Nice try'' a hand grips a handful of your hair, lifting you up so you're leveled with his gaze.

King

His eyes were a bottomless pool of darkness, which in eerie constitution seemed to reflect the nature of his dark intentions.

''Fancy seeing you again'' you grin through gritted teeth, coming face to face with his pale skin and jet black hair.

When you catch his gaze, you're almost sucked in, as if it had a hypnotizing effect, so you quickly look away.