10

''Are you stupid or are you just stupid?'' he asks, eyes narrowed into a glare. ''If they spot you again, they will kill you''

''Really?'' you giggle, making him more irritated.

''get the hell out of here'' he demands.

''Why do you care?''

''I don't'' he responds nonchalantly. ''But you're somehow connected to all this. I'm trying to figure it out''

You tilt your head in confusion. I'm connected to all this? How the fuck so?

''why are you compelling more people?'' you ask, referring to the two voices you heard.

''You don't need to know'' he answers, annoyance lacing his voice. ''Can you please fuck off?''

''I can't, I'm lost!''

His eyes glitter beneath his mask, the moonlight making it glow whiter than in already was. ''Huh? Lost where?''

''In your eyes'' you grin lazily, hooded gaze locking with his.

But before he is able to respond, a familiar bunny mask jumps onto the building above you, thumping onto the ground.

And lands right on top of you.

''Hey, Y/N'' the two bunny ears stick into the air as you lay trapped within his grasp. ''Local bunny at your service''

You're startled at the sudden assaultion, but you quickly compose yourself. ''Yo?''

His eyes sparkle like gems beneath his mask as they bore into yours. ''You look like a mouse caught by a cat''

''Let me guess, you're the cat cuz you're a pussy'' you grin sardonically. You see Taehyung standing somewhere nearby, his tear mask watching silently.

Bunny mask gets off, adjusting his cloak. ''You're lucky Taehyung saved you there. The rest aren't as nice as us''

You stand to your feet, brushing off the dust on your clothes. ''Sure, Jungkook ''

He scoffs, before jumping back onto the roof. ''you should get out of here before the others see you'' and with that, he disappears.

(A/N: This is how Jungkook's bunny mask looks)

Taehyung remains silent, his eyes glowing in emotions you couldn't decipher

Taehyung remains silent, his eyes glowing in emotions you couldn't decipher. He's always so mysterious...

He's about to turn and walk away until you grip his sleeve. He tilts his masked face, the dark tear rolling down. You had wondered why it was there..

He'll be crying sinned tears for eternity.

''what?'' he questions, voice lower than your grades.

You tip toe so your head is leveled with his, and lean forward to plant a kiss onto his mask. ''thank you for saving me'' you whisper, turning around and rushing away.