37

A/N: wattpad was on crack when I posted the previous chapter, pls read and vote on it if you haven't ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Taehyung scoots towards the potion of survival, and gently holds it in between his fingers.

He looks down at you and smiles.

''I'm sorry''

His lips part as he pours the liquid into his mouth.

''You see? This is what I mean'' your father shrugs nonchalantly, oblivious that his daughter was on the verge of death.

''Isn't there some extra potion for Y/N?'' Kai interrupts skeptically, gazing down at your form. ''Mu- I mean my Lord, you're not actually killing her...?!

''Goodbye...'' you smile, eyes drifting closed.

Taehyung edges towards you, hand snaking behind your neck as he pulled you into his arms.

''Who the fuck you saying goodbye to?''

And then ducking down, he crashes his lips onto yours.

His tongue slips past your lips, transferring the liquid into your mouth in a smooth motion. The wet substance trails down your throat, rejuvenating your nerves and alleviating your pain.

A hand is in your hair while the other holds you close to his body. You pull away and gulp, eyes locking with his hooded hungry ones. ''there's no more left..''

''I know...'' he mutters, eyelashes fluttering closed as his tongue languidly glides across your lips. ''your mouth is so fucking small...it's not enough''

Your face flushes as he leans in again, fervently expressing all his emotions.

Meanwhile, your parents and Kai watch you in shock and fury.

''Can I kill him now?'' Kai cracks his knuckles, face red with suppressed rage.

Taehyung pulls away from you and sits up, head tilted lazily as he smirks. ''try me''

Both of you had regained your energy, superseding your parents expectations. But that only infuriated them even further.

''Protect me my ass'' you glare at the two people you no longer considered parents. ''You were willing to let me die just now, weren't you? Fucking hypocrites. You accuse him of not caring when you both don't care yourself''

''You spoilt little brat!'' your mother screams, fingers raising until they clicked.

Everyone and everything turns silent. ''Since you love Taehyung so much, I'll show you why he was named Tear Mask''

Fear seeps into his expression the moment those words leave her mouth. ''No-''

He swallows down his retorts when he suddenly falls to the floor with a click of her fingers. His eyes close in grimace, as if preparing for what to come.

''What are you-?!''

Cries of agony erupt through the air before you are able to finish your words, your mouth gaped in horror as you observed Taehyung's state.

He would scream every few seconds, the type of scream which sent shivers up and down your spine. It had raw quality, the realness of a person consumed by a pain which had no end or limit.

He sits up, panting quietly.

His eyes flash for a moment, glowing like an ember as he looks up.

And then a stained black tear rolls down his cheek.

-

''Let this be a lesson for both of you'' the Lord, also known as your mother and part father say.