Chapter 10

Chapter 10

“Shit Lex careful.” I breathed as she pushed me through my front door. I dropped Bea’s lead unaware of anything except I had Lexi in front of me. She kicked the door shut and pulled me towards her again. After waiting and being so paranoid for so long, I couldn’t understand what my problem had been. Lexi was hot, really hot and she was more than amazing at sex, we had laid down the rules and that was that. I slipped my hands under her shirt and tugged it upwards, she lifted her arms allowing me to yank it over her head and throw it away somewhere. Next I undid her bra and that too went flying across the room. I pulled her towards my room as she stripped me of my hoodie and t-shirt at the same time and with one flick of the wrist my bra was gone. Opening the door to my room and pushing it closed, I threw her unceremoniously onto the bed. She fell back with a laugh and grinned up at me, “Oh I do like it rough!”

“Good.” I breathed as I leaned in and forcefully kissed her, I felt her nails scratch down my shoulders making me shiver a little. Her hands travelled down my back and slipped round the front to unbutton my jeans. I did the same to her and within seconds we were both fully stripped and I pushed Lexi back up my bed kissing her feverishly. Moaning slightly into her mouth I felt her smile into the kiss. I slipped a hand between her legs and felt how wet she was for me. Rubbing her gently I kissed her neck sucking slightly thinking I would get her back for the hickey she gave me before. “Oh Jenn.” I Lexi groaned under me, “Please just fuck me already.”

“Bit desperate are we Doc?” I whispered in her ear before biting gently on her ear lobe.

“Fuck yes.” She replied, I smiled at the desperation in her voice before swiftly plunging two fingers into her wetness. Lexi rewarded me with a moan of pleasure and tilted her hips towards me as I got to work.

At some point during the heated session Lexi and I had in my bed, I momentarily thought I heard a door shut somewhere but put it down to my imagination as Ty wouldn’t be home that early. It wasn’t until the haze of sexual bliss lifted and I looked across at my alarm clock that I realised Lexi and I had been at it for nearly two and a half hours bringing us to nearly six in the evening, Ty would definitely be home.

I glanced down at Lexi she grinned at me and sat up, “Well that was….” She laughed a little and shook her head, her mussed up blond hair waving around her head. “A good workout.”

I laughed at that, “Best workout I’ve had in a while.” I leaned in and kissed her slightly swollen lips. I gazed at her for a few seconds feeling that weird little flip in my stomach again “Want to stay for dinner?” I blurted before I could stop myself, she smiled and nodded.

“I think I need my clothes first though. I’m pretty sure I heard one of your flat mates come back earlier.”

“Shit yeah, give me a minute.” I jumped out of bed and pulled on my jeans that were on the floor by the bed, I chucked Lexi’s at her before yanking open my draws to find another bra and shirt as the ones I was wearing earlier had been left somewhere in the flat. Slipping out my bedroom door and shutting it behind me turned to find myself face to face with an amused looking Ty holding up Lexi’s turquoise bra in between finger and thumb.

“Well I know this is not yours. Your tits are not this big.” He grinned at me as I swiped the bra from his grip and went hunting for her t-shirt.

“Very funny Ty.”

“Hmm, so if I knew walking the dog would get me crazy hot passionate sex. So much so I forgot to take off its lead, I wouldn’t have argued so much about looking after her. How’d you manage to pick someone up at the park?” He questioned, “Oh shit please tell me she is over eighteen!” He said more but I couldn’t hear him over the laughter that then poured from his mouth.