Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry for the long update. Normally I have no life but the last few weeks have been crazy busy! Enjoy!

Chapter 5

I stood in the store cupboard staring at the oxygen masks. I turned around slowly taking everything in, the linen, incontinence pads, blood taking equipment, catheters. Shit, what did I come in here for? I was looking for something, wasn’t I? Shaking my head I made for the door when it suddenly opened. Lexi stood in the doorway with a knowing smile across her face, her blond hair falling sexily around her crazy blue eyes.

“Hey Jenn.” She said. I felt my breath catch in my throat as she walked towards me. The short black cocktail dress she wore showed off long tanned legs, I swallowed and gazed at her. Lexi walked slowly towards me and slowly reached out and put a finger against my lip “Shhh. Don’t talk.” She licked her lips in a sensual way before bending her head and crashing her lips against mine. Responding enthusiastically I let her push me up against the shelving units, oxygen masks rained down on us but it didn’t stop her as she hitched my leg up and around her waist. Her hands caressed my breasts and she nibbled on my lip. Just as Lexi’s hands moved to unzip my trousers I heard an annoying sound far off in the distance. The arrest bell! “Ignore it.” She breathed into my ear, I gulped and surrendered to her touch.

“Jenn!” A distant voice stopped me from running my own hands over Lexi’s body.

“Jenn for fucks sake turn that fucking alarm off!” Loz screamed from outside my bedroom door. I groaned in exasperation at my dream being cut off and rolled over reaching for my phone.

“Fuck.” Muttering to myself, I forced myself out of bed and gazed at the mirror across the room. I looked like shit. This had to be the hundredth dream this week of Lexi, and every time I woke up before the best part started. I was starting to get annoyed at myself and extremely frustrated. After promising Loz and Ty I would stop sleeping with anyone who brought me a drink I hadn’t had sex in over a month and I swear it was killing me, especially as the night I had with the mummy’s boy was so unsatisfying. Thinking to myself that I seriously had issues I started the morning routine.  After taking the world’s fastest shower and attempting to get my hair to do something that didn’t resemble anything from either a horror movie or a hair stylists worst nightmare, I stomped into the kitchen to make some sandwiches for lunch.

“Hey!” greeted Ty as he attempted to clean his teeth and butter toast at the same time. I rolled my eyes at him and opened the fridge. I heard a hacking sound and a splat as Ty spat into the kitchen sink.

I pulled a face at the milk and turned to face him with a block of cheese in hand, “Ugh Ty you realise you have your own bathroom to do that in? Why do you feel you have to share that with us in the kitchen?!”

“Sorry Jenn but don’t you as a nurse deal with worse things than a bit of toothpaste spit?”  Ty laughed and stuffed toast into his mouth. Pulling a face this time at him I was about to point out again that it’s the kitchen when Loz beat me too it.

“Dude, doesn’t mean I do, and this is the Kitchen. And seriously who the hell cleans their teeth before they eat? Doesn’t that entirely make the whole teeth cleaning pointless?!”

“So I’ve heard.” Sarcasm dripping from his voice, Ty then proceeded to disgust us more. “Besides I like the taste of marmite and mint.”

“You sicken me. Anyways guys are you both still alright to look after Bea when we go away? Ricky doesn’t trust just anyone with her and he decided for some reason that you guys are responsible.”  Ty opened his mouth, I’m sure to complain about it, I knew he really didn’t want to look after her but I loved dogs so I had offered and couldn’t back out now.