Chapter 6

Thank you for reading :)

Fan/Vote/Comment

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6:

Sunday was officially the best day of my life, no school, no homework, no work, no worries, just relaxing.

But…I had this horrible dream, and you know dreams can sometimes be creepy. Like really creepy. I had a dream about the boy who was going to do suicide at Corden, I had the dream today and yesterday. It wasn’t anything crazy, I guess my mind was just playing over the memory of when I grabbed him before he was about to fall. Another crazy thing that happened to me was when I was walking through the pathway in the forest, I heard a melodic tune coming from somewhere. I followed it and saw ADAM sitting on a bench and strumming the guitar with his long, slender fingers. I hid behind the tree and felt a shiver running through my spine when the music drifted like breeze into my ears.

Well, that was on Saturday, its Sunday now. When I walked out of the house I felt the breeze of the soft, warm air touch me. I felt my hair fly in different directions as I walked towards the park, with my book ready on my hand. I found a good spot on the grass beneath a tree, keeping the suns rays off me. I opened my book and felt myself being warped into my imagination.

The background music of children shouting ‘You’re it’ and screaming with fear and joy, while playing. Life couldn’t get any better.

I stopped at about chapter 8 of my book and stood up to leave, I left the park and got a text from Clarissa. I opened it and it read ‘Zach has a new girlfriend, aaarghhhhhhh!!’

I texted back. ‘I should care because…’

Clarissa texted ‘Aren’t you even a bit excited. Anyway, I’ll see you tomorrow.’

I switched off my phone and went back home.

Next day, Monday:

I stood bored next to Clarissa, while I watched the rest of the girls playing football on the field. P.E was just horrible. The boys were on one side, and the girls on another. I looked back, towards were the apple trees.

‘Scout! Watch out!’ I heard Clarissa shouting.

I turned around, and the football hit me straight in the face. I immediately held my nose, and felt blood dripping down. I looked at the girls who threw it, and saw them smiling. I showed them a death glare and ran towards the bathroom which was located next to the field. I ran in and wiped my nose with the water. I felt stinging trails of tears come out as I kept wiping the blood away. I looked into the mirror and saw my nose had gone red, I went out of the bathroom, my head bowed down. I turned the corner and slammed straight into someone. I looked up ‘Sorry, sorry’.

It was Adam, he looked at me with acute curiosity, and then smiled at me. I stared at him. The choc lately, brown of his eyes, the perfectly styled black hair, the dimple on his left check when he smiled, the olive texture to his skin.

‘Hi’ he said

It took me a second to realize what he was saying. I quickly replied ‘Hi’ and looked away from his eyes.

‘You’re bleeding …here’ He handed me a handkerchief which he took out of his blazer pocket.

Before I could thank him, he smiled at me once more and walked past be and towards four boys. I turned away and started walking towards my form class. I held the hanker chief with both my hands, next to my chest as I walked towards class, listening to the memory of a guitar being played.