Halloween - Peter x Reader

Requested by eaglesfan54

-

You were headed over to your boyfriend's house. You had a smile across your lips, as today was Halloween, your favorite holiday ever. It's not technically a holiday, but who cares because it is!

You arrived at the apartment and went inside. You opened the door, letting yourself in like you always did.

You said, "Babe? I'm here!" A moment later, Peter came from his small room and smiled at you. He walked over to you abd greeted, "Hey."

He kissed you and you smiled. "So it is Halloween and Mr. Stark invited you to his party and to his after party with just the team. Remember?"

He asked, "I can bring a plus one, right?" You nodded, "Mhm. Where's your costume? Nedd will be here in a sec right?"

Peter furrowed his brows, "What do you mean?" You said, "Well, your taking Nedd as your plus one right?"

Peter chuckled, "Uh, no. Y/N, will you be my date to the Halloween party?" You smiled and hugged him, "Of course, I will."

Peter smiled and kissed you again. Suddenly, Aunt May came from around the corner. You greeted her, "Hey, May! Happy Halloween!"

She smiled and hugged you, "Happy Halloween, Y/N. You and Peter going Trick or Treating?"

Peter laughed, "Haha, no. Y/N and I are going to Mr. Stark's Halloween party." May asked, "Well what are you going as?"

Peter smiled and left to his room to retrieve something. He came back with two costumes in his hands. You took them and laid them across the couch.

You smiled. "Oh, my god. I love you." You picked up your costume and put it in front of you, giving you a visual of you as Morticia Addams.

You and Peter both loved watching the Addams family together year round. This was amazing.

May smiled as well, "That's great! Is Nedd going to be Hand?"

Peter's smile fell slightly, "Why does everyone think I'm going with Nedd?"

"Because you hang out all the time." You answered.

Peter spoke, "No. MJ is taking Nedd Trick or Treating this year. Nedd is a giant cookie and MJ decided to be Wednesday, I got these costumes before she told me. She'll take pictures."

You smiled, "Perfect. When's the party again?" Peter checked his watch and said, "In like an hour."

"It's four in the afternoon."

"You know Mr. Stark. He'll throw a long party for anything."

You nodded, "Yes. Well, I'll go get dressed and I suggest you do the same because I need to do our makeup."

"Why do I need makeup?" Peter asked, almost whined. You spoke, "Because you don't exactly look like Gomez, you know. I'll probably dye your hair."

He furrowed his brows, "You have hair dye?" You nodded and went to the bathroom, taking the dye from under the sink, "I'm ready for any situation."

Peter turned and exchanged a look with May

Peter turned and exchanged a look with May. He laughed and moved over to you, placing his hands on your waist. "That's why I love you." He bent down to kiss you and May stopped him, "Ah, ah. Not in here. Get a room. Cookies?"

She walked into the living room and you both laughed before going to get changed. You straightened your hair and dyed it.

(Or you put on a wig. Or just dyed or whatever. All up to you. The wig can come with the costume. :))

You did your makeup and then moved to Peter making sure he looked great. "And just in time, because the party has started and we shall be fashionably late." You spoke.

You left and each gave May a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving.

"Bye, Aunt May." Peter said. You waved, "Bye, May." She waved, "Bye, kids! Have fun and be safe! Stay away from alcohol!"

You both left and took your car to the party. When you arrived, everyone's head turned. You smiled and walked into the room.

The music was booming and lights were flashing with color. "I'll finally be able to meet the team!" You exclaimed.

You instantly headed over to the drinks, deciding to go with apple juice to throw people off. You got Peter some as well. You were only sixteen, same as Peter.

You repaired with Peter and you both started dancing. Well, he danced, you just sort of flopped around and called it dancing.

Soon, you were met by Tony Stark dressed as Batman. He greeted, "Hey, kid. Who is this?"

You just stared back at him and Peter spoke, "Uh, Mr. Stark, this is my girlfriend, Y/N." He was surprised, "Parker's got a girl!"

You nodded, "Yeah, I'm a girl. Uh, I mean. I'm Y/N. Hey, hi, hello." You shook his hand and he shook it back giving you his signature smirk.

You finally got a hold of sense and said, "Uh, I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you, sir." Mr. Stark smirked, "Nice to meet you, too. Well, you and little Peter have fun. See you at the after party. Love your couples costume, by the way."

He left and you waved after him. You smiled and faced Peter, jumping up slightly as he smiled and laughed back at you. "I just met Tony Stark! I just met Tony Stark!"

He laughed, "Yes, you did. Let's party." You both smiled and enjoyed the rest of the party.

As the party came to a close, people started pouring out slowly and soon it was just you, Peter, and the Avengers.

Everyone was shocked that Peter had a girlfriend and you were happy to meet them. The night ended after a few more hours of just talking with the team and you falling asleep.

Peter carried you out of the party and took your home.