Drawn To You - Vision x Reader

Requested by Delamnee021414

-

You were coming back home from an errand you had to run. You got your key out of your purse and began putting it in the lock.

Before the key was put in the lock, you sensed something wrong in the atmosphere.

Someone's in the house.

Your eyes flickered (Preferred color) and you opened the door. I swear if it's HYDRA again. I'm gonna flip my shit. You thought to yourself. You walked into the house cautiously. When you stepped into the living room, you were met with the Avengers armed and ready to fight.

They want to recruit you.

You let out a long, loud groan. "Why can't people just leave me alooooone?" Iron Man put his helmet back and arched a brow, "Okay... So are you gonna come or am I misreading this?"

You said, "Let me guess, you're going to recruit me because I have special gifts that can be used to protect the earth against major threats to humanity."

Captain America asked, "How did you kno-"

"Fury gave me this speech a million times when he tried to get me to join your little pep squad without sending you here. Also, well, you're in my house. You're obvioisly not here to kill me or take me prisoner. At least you don't intend to." You interrupted.

"Sooo.... Are you coming?" Hawkeye asked. You whispered to yourself, "Fury always tries to get what he wants, huh? Well, he can't tame me, do at least there's that."

You rolled your eyes, "Whatever... Let's go. But let me pack my stuff first." Captain asked, "What if you try and run?"

You said, "Then one of you come watch me or something." Black Widow stepped forward and you headed to your room, packing important items. You out them in a couple suit cases and said, "Okay, let's go."

-At the Tower-

You were complaining to yourself the entire time you were on the jet. You finally got off and said, "Okay. Names." Captain America stepped forward first and held out his hand.

You put your hand out and shook it, his firm grip almost suffocating yours. He said, "Steve Rogers."

Iron Man walked toward you. "I already know your name." You said, "Tony Stark. Genious, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Everyone knows you."

Then there was Hawkeye, "Clint Barton." Then Thor stepped forward, "I know you too. You're like all over social media, Thor."

Then there was Black Widow. "Romanoff." She said plainly.

She doesn't trust you.

Yeah, no shit, Sixth. Why would she? She's the Black Widow. You thought.

Just saying.

Then there was Scarlet Witch, "Wanda Maximoff." You nodded and turned to the three other people. "God, does it really take this much people to get little ol' me? I feel so special." You sarcastically said.

Falcon stepped forward, "Sam Wilson." You hummed, "Mhm." Then a man with long dark hair said, "Bucky Barnes." Then there was someone different.

His skin was red with silver designs added in. He had a yellow gem on his forehead. He looked at you curiously, "I am Vision. It is nice to meet you."