The Untouchable Shadow - Natasha x Reader

(Made it myself

(Made it myself. Your outfit)

Requested by Multifandotakugirl

--

You shook hands with your employer as you did what you were hired to do. He gave you your reward and you left back into the alleyways, keeping in your shadows.

As your walking through the alley, you stop when you hear a voice behind you. "Hello, Shadow."

You quickly turned and came face-to-mask with the Avengers. You spoke, "Why, hello, Cappy."

He stood his ground with everyone behind him and in position. You said, "Well, if it isn't the Earth's Whiniest Heroes. What do you want? I'm busy."

Stark spoke, "Oh, yeah, we know. Errands to run. Money to gain. The usual, is it?" You told him, "Exactly."

Thor spoke, "I apologize, Lady Shadow, but your errands must come to an end." You rolled your eyes, "Really?"

They all just stared at you, waiting for you to speak. You soon grew bored and said, "Okay, this has been....fun...but I gotta split. Bye!"

You took off into the alley, quickly running away from them, leaving them behind. They charged after you.

You saw Captain America gain on you, you stopped and turned, waiting for him to catch up. He got close and got ready to punch.

Relies on upper body strength. Go for legs.

You ducked down as he punched and swept his legs from under his feet. He fell and quickly got back up to his feet.

Ready for another low attack, go for face.

You punched at his face and he had no time to act. While he was distracted, you punch him in the gut. He folded over and you knee him in the face.

When he was out, you continued running. You heard a sound above you and sighed, "Ugh. Here comes the billionaire."

He landed in front of you, "Come on, sweetheart. Just let me go home." You shrugged, speaking through your mask that muffled your voice a little, "Okay. Go home."

He chuckled, "Not what I meant." He then shot his blasts at you. You dodged them expertly and he stopped.

"Well, I meant it. I just wanna go to bed, man. I'm also hungry. Could you eat?" You responded. Tony blast at you and you dodged them again. You see a building that would ricochet his blasts.

You smirked behind your mask and he said, "Yeah, I could eat. With you if you could, y'know, give up."

You stopped when stopped blasting, "... Nah. Enjoy your trip." He asked, "What trip?"

You moved over as he blast at the wall. The blast ricochets and hits him. He crashes and you continue moving.

"At least they didn't bring the green idiot. He'd be a bit easier to dodge...kinda." Soon, you come in contact with the archer.