Pop Tarts - Thor x Reader

You were headed to the store to restock on food. You had a small checklist and were headed down the isle with a basket.

When you got to your favorite isle, you walked down quickly. Ah, there they are. Your beautiful Pop Tarts. You reached out to get a bunch of boxes.

You got two boxes of each kind. Is that a bit excessive? Oh, well. You came across your favorite box. There was only one left.

You reached out to grab it, only to come in contact with another hand. You instantly smacked that hand away and grabbed the box, holding it to your chest.

"My sweet baby." You said with your eyes closed and the box up to your chest. "Excuse me, but may I have that box please?" The man said in a deep voice.

You growled, "No! They're mine!" You opened your eyes and they cane in contact with one and only Thor.

Your mouth hung open as you gaped at him. "T-The Mighty Thor?" You stuttered. He smiled and said, "Yes? Now, about those Pop Tarts..."

You looked at him with your bitch face and said, "Uh, no. I don't care if you are creator of the universe, these Pop Tarts are mine! I'll fight you for them!"

Thor backed away, putting his hands in defense. You saw he had an umbrella and was slowly raising it in the air.

You muttered, "Let's fight." He lifted the umbrella to your face and said, "Give me my favorite Pop Tarts!"

You grabbed the umbrella and took it away from him, lifting it to his face. "I'll fight you with this umbrella!"

Thor had his mouth wide. "How...are you lifting Mjolnir? It's...not possible..." You said, "It's an umbrella."

You looked down and the umbrella was now Thor's weapon, Mjolnir. "Waaaaa..." You said in confusion. "How am I lifting it?"

Thor said, "That is the question. You can...have the Pop Tarts. I've never been hit with my own hammer and I wouldn't like to know how it feels."

You smiled in triumph and handed the hammer back to Thor. "Yay! Thanks!" You squealed and put the box in the cart.

You began to walk away, saying, "Take care!" Thor jogged in front of you and asked, "Hey, um, what is your name?"

You told him, "Y/N." He scratched the back of his neck and said, "Well, Y/N, would you like to go out sometime? Maybe get some of the wonderful coffee you Midgardians make?"

You smiled and blushed slightly, "I'd love to. Yes." Tgor smiled, "Well, see you then." You said, "Bye." You reached in your cart and handed him one box of one of your Pop Tarts. Not your favorites though, never your favorites.

(Sorry, I haven't updated in a while! I hope you enjoyed this though! There is a new Loki fanfic made by one of my Watty friends, chonceislife!!!! If you would like to, go and read it! It is called The Girl out of Time!!! It's really good and I think she would appreciate it if you went and read it! Thanks and have a nice.....whenever your reading this!!!❤❤❤❤❤)