Prologue

Rosé's POV

"Mom! Where are we going??Bts still have a concert tomorrow!"

"Rosé, your grandparents wants to see you before Christmas. So please understand."

"But Mom........."

"No buts Rosé, just listen to me or your dad will get mad." Mom leave me pouting on the living room.

"What now? It means, i won't get to see my Jimin before Christmas?! Wahhhhh!!nooooo huhuhuhu." I fake cried, throwing the pillows on the floor from our couch.

"But that's what my wish and goal, to see him before Christmas. So that i will be the happiest fangirl!" I whined.

"Rosé what did i say? I said pack your things now!" Mom shouted from the kitchen, so that i can hear it.

Rosé shoulders fall down, as she walks back to her room. She has no choice but to follow her Mom.

She lazily picked the clothes, arranging them on her small suitcase. After preparing, she bring her small suitcase to the living room. So her mom will know that she's already done preparing.

"Oh my god!" Her Mom scream shocked.

"Why Mom??"

"Are you kidding me Rosé?"

"What?? I can't understand you Mom, why?"

"Rosé my daughter, we are going to stay there for one month. Your Grandparents wants us to celebrate the Christmas, New Year, and your Birthday there." Her mom calmly said.

"Whattt???????" Rosé eyes widen.

"Yes, now go re-packed your things with your big suitcase okay?" Rosé just sight heavily as she go back to her room again, with her suitcase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Roseanne Park come down already! We are going to be late on our flight"

"Yes mom coming!!"

Aish! Why does Mom have to call me in that name of mine?! Yeah, i have many names like Park Chaeyoung, Park Rosé, Roseanne Park. But i hate the most is the third one, it makes me look like a child!

After putting some light make up, i look at the mirror if my outfit is fine.

Perfect! I'm done ready to go.

I get my white bag that contains my phone, wallet, passport and some make up, before heading downstairs.

"Let's go Mom?" I asked as i reach our living room, where Mom is waiting.

Her eyes widen when she saw me.

'Well hello, it's just me, your pretty daughter Mom. No need to be shocked', Rosé laugh to her thoughts.

"What are you wearing rosé?!" Rosé eyebrows met in confusion.

"Huh??"

"Are you going to a funeral?"

"What are you saying mom?"

"What i mean is, go change your outfit. Cause we are not going to FUNERAL, we are going to on our vacation!"

Rosé go back to her room again to change her clothes.

"Ha! What's wrong with my outfit?! It's pretty, like duh? Aish Mom!" Rosé complain as she was looking for another outfit.

"What?! I have no other clothes except for this? All of my clothes left here, are all of my clothes that i wear at home."

Again, she has no choice but to where that, if she wants to look elegant, not to look like she was going to an slumber party.

As she look to the mirror.....

(A/N: do not mind the mic lol)

Oh god, i hope the season on Australia is summer cause look at my outfit. I'll be a freezing dead fish if winter is the season there.

I go down to the living room. "Mom, let's go. I don't want to change again." I said.

"Oh my god! My Daughter is really beautiful and sexy! I'm so excited!!"

"Huh? There's nothing to be excite there, we are just going to have an vacation there." I said, confused.

"Uh- uh hehehe no, nothing don't mind me let's gooo~." My Mom excitedly said that.

Weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whooooooo, thank god it's summer hereeee!" Rosé said, opening her arms. To meet the fresh air of Australia.

"Stop that Rosé, let's go already." Her Mom hurriedly said, she was confused why her Mom is so excited. They just continue to walk on the side of the airport until.............

"Racelle!"

"Oh my god! Jimieah!!" Rosé Mom shouted, running to a woman that was in the same age with her.

"How are you Racey?!"

"I'm fine Jimey, i'm here with my Daughter. I guess this is your first time meeting her right?" Racelle asked.

"Uhm yes." Jimieah answered.

"Rosé Daughter come, meet your Aunty Jimieah" Rosé walked beside her mom.

"Oh my gosh, is this already rosé?!" Jimieah asked, Racelle nodded.

"Huhuhu she's so gorgeous, i love her!" Her Aunty Jimieah squealed.

"Well, of course. Like Mother, Like Daughter." Racelle joked, it made the two of them laugh. Rosé just smile awkwardly.

(A/N: So Racelle is Rosé Mom, it pronounce as Reyshel. It's nickname was Racey pronounce as Raecé/Reyshey. While it's childhood friend name Jimieah pronounce as Jimeyah, it's nickname was Jimey.)

"Let's go?" Aunty Jimieah said and Mom nodded.

Rosé just follow them, till they rode Jimieah's car. Her mom and her Aunt are chit chatting, while her watching the view outside the window. Till..................

"Oh shoot!" Rosé shouted, that startled her Mom and Aunt.

"Oh god, you startled us Rosé! What is it?" Her Mom asked.

"Sorry, it's just i remember Bts concert just ended earlier. And i don't even have a chance to see my Jimin huhuhu." Rosé pouted, it made her Mom and Aunt laugh. Smiling mischievously.

Tss both weird.

~ Anndeukie