Chapter 6

Sunday mornings was usually spent with my dad eating breakfast and then watching movies throughout the day or doing something together. Last week we went to an arcade to which he won by cheating. Anyways, today he was heading out with some friends for a guy's night while I was going with the fake kids and fake husband. 

" I can't believe my baby has her own babies" My dad replied, looking as if we just learnt a family member died. 

" dad it's fake" I remind him, taking another spoonful of my Lucky Charms and chewing. 

" I feel old, like an old grandpa, I need some grandpa clothes" He muttered looking down at his T-shirt and jeans. 

I rolled my eyes ignoring him and texting Cam to hurry up. We were supposed to be at the orphanage in an hour to pick the kids up and then take them out. I was excited, first day out and it had to be perfect, nothing less. 

" two kids, time goes by so fast" He sighs, picking up his coffee and heading over to the kitchen sink, rinsing it off. 

" oh my God, I have to go and you need to drink some more coffee" I told him getting up from the table and hugging him before going to the front door. 

Cam's car was already there and I could hear the music blasting through his speakers. I made sure to lock the door and went over to the sleek car, sitting down on the leather. 

" where's the convertible" I questioned with a smirk. He turned to face me with a glare, but said nothing else. 

Cam had his Audi but of course it wasn't safe enough for two kids so he had to borrow his parents Range Rover for the time being. Apparently his parents didn't mind the Audi and were taking it on test rides around the place.

" you look nice today" He smiled before starting the car and driving down the road heading towards the orphanage. 

I turned around and noticed the two car seats that they gave us already installed. One was blue and the other purple. Apollo picked the colors out because Iris didn't know her colors but she didn't care, so we just added some toys for her. 

" I am so excited" I tell him, pulling out my sunglasses and putting them on. Leaning over to grab Cam's glasses, trying to slide it on his face. 

" that's my eye" He whined, trying fix it. I groaned, leaning over and making sure it was all good, messing his hair up a bit more. 

" you look good" I smirked, leaning back against the seat and setting my feet up on the dashboard. He looked at me through the corner of his eye, and glanced at my legs. 

Guys. 

" keep your eyes on the road" I muttered pointing to the road ahead of us. 

" maybe if you would stop this whole teasing this thing" He mumbled, waving his hand around my leg area. 

I laughed, wanting to make him a bit more flustered. I pulled my tank top down further, revealing a small piece of my black bra. 

" damnit Lilly, we are supposed to act like mature parents right now not-" 

" oh relax, you couldn't get this even if you tried" I chuckled patting his shoulder. 

" really?" He asked with a determined look. 

" yep" I replied popping the "p"

He didn't say anything else but that smile just made me realize what just happened. Did I really just say that. Now he's got something in his head. 

~*~

Two hours later we were at the front entrance of the carnival as it the closing weekend. There were people all over the place, enjoying the last of the attractions. Which was why I chose this place for our first day with the kid.