Chapter 3

It was the day that Cam and I would finally be able to meet Apollo and Iris. I was extremely excited just because they were little kids who needed some loving. And I was ready to give them a great few months of going out and giving them what they want. It was what they deserved. 

" you look like girl with an unlimited credit card" Cam chuckled as he opened the door for me. I nodded my head not even denying the fact I was too happy. 

" think about the cute dresses and the little sweater vests" I tell him with a grin, pulling the seatbelt over my body. 

Cam does the same as he starts the car and pulls out of the school driveway. Most students met their children already but we had to go in and get a few more papers to fill out and do everything else before meeting the two angels.

Well I hope they're angels. 

" you know there's a party tomorrow night" Cam said breaking the silence, as I looked over at him, lowering the radio down. 

" and?" I ask knowing he wants to go. But Sunday is the first day of taking the kids out somewhere and to hang out with them. 

He is not going to be hungover going for icecream. Not going to happen. 

" we should go" 

" no, Sunday is our day to hang out with the kids" 

" how about no drinking and we stay until 12 the latest" He suggested, as we pulled into the driveway for the orphanage. 

" I'll think about it" I say stepping out of the car, shutting the door shut. He nodded his head, as we headed up the stairs to the main office. 

A woman around the age of 50  by the name of Debby greeted us by the door. She looked really nice, her hair a soft blonde color with some grey. I smiled back at her, as we shook hands. 

" welcome, you two are the last to come, we are sorry about that but since your working with a baby it's hard to determine everything" She explained leading us to a small room. 

We took seats across from the wooden desk and sat upright trying to make a great impression. She was overall in charge of everything. Anything to do with the kids we had to go to her and get papers filled out for any trips that would last longer than usual. 

" we have never done this before but with the state and school board we decided it would be a nice change, this is going to be a strict program after all these are real children" She said placing a few papers in front of us.

We went over this document in class a few days back and knew the ins and outs of taking care of these kids. 

' you will be receiving money for taking care of the children but any extra expenses for instance clothing or another icecream stop is on you kids" She grinned, placing a pen over. 

I picked it up and signed the first line and did the same on the second piece of paper. Cam signed it and made sure it was all good. I did notice that at the top it did say Mr & Mrs Evans. Well this definitely made it seem like a real adoption program. 

Oh God. I was fake married to some kid I didn't even know. This will be a good story to tell in the next few years. 

" well the papers are all done and you know all the rules, I think it's time to meet your kids" She exclaimed getting up from her seat. 

I grinned following close behind her as we went through different hallways until we found ourselves at a door. She knocked before entering into an all blue room with different characters painted on. A woman was on the groundd with two kids.