Chap 13

I groaned and opened my eyes. Soft light flooded the room. Where the hell was i? I sat up and my head throbbed. I pressed my fingers on my forehead and surveyed the room. It was neat, bright and had loads of sports posters on the wall. Wait. Sports posters?
Then Johnny Orlando walked into the room. "Oh good, you're up."
My eyes widened. "What?"
He rolled his eyes. "Don't tell me you don't remember."
I shut my eyes, trying to figure out how I got here. Memories of last night flashed back. Me ending up drinking shots with Lexi, Sophia and me singing karaoke, Brynn nearly jumping off the balcony and....... me making out with Johnny.
I opened my eyes and found him staring lazily at me. "What am I doing here?"
He shrugged. "Well, everyone stayed over, they were too wasted."
"I get that, but why am I in your bed?" I pulled off the covers and looked down at my shirt. I was wearing a long grey T-shirt. "And is this yours? Did you have sex with me?" I shuddered at the thought of it.
Johnny rolled his eyes. "No Ziegler. But I could have."
I snorted. "Well thankyou for controlling your raging hormones."
He smirked and walked over close to me. "Your one to talk, Ziegler."
"And." He continued. "The reason you're in my room, is because there wasn't any space in Lauren's and I wasn't going to let you sleep on the floor."
"Well....... thanks Orlando."
He held my gaze for a few seconds and then dropped it. "Lauren has some clothes in her room, why don't you change."
"Coffee."
"Huh?"
"I need coffee Orlando." I got out of bed.
"Make it yourself."
I stuck my middle finger in his face and went to Lauren's room. I pushed open the door and saw five girls sleeping in there.
I tiptoed in quietly and took some clothes from Lauren's wardrobe.
I changed right there, since they were all passed out.
I went down the stairs and to the kitchen. I put on the coffee machine and made myself some coffee.
"Is there some for me?" Johnny came in.
"Make it yourself." I smiled sweetly.
He gave me the finger and I laughed. Then there was an awkward silence.
"Did you have sex with Nadia?"
"What?!" He stared at me.
"Sorry, but I had to ask." I narrowed my eyes playfully. "Did you?"
He shrugged, a smirk on his face. "Maybe. But not in Lauren's room, god no."
"Wait." Réalisation dawned on me. "In your room?"
His smirk got wider. "Maybe."
"Ew." Then I stopped. "I slept in the same bed?"
Johnny laughed. "Perhaps."
"EW ORLANDO!"
We both started laughing. When Johnny laughed, his emerald eyes crinkled at the edges and his smile made it seem like you were the best person in the world. 
We stared at each other for a few seconds, then turned away quickly. He cleared his throat. I coughed.
"So."
"So."
"It didn't mean anything." He hurriedly added.
"What didn't?"
Johnny looked uncomfortable. "The kiss. I mean it was great, but there's nothing between us."
"Oh yeah. Of course." I bit my lip. "I still hate you, don't worry."
He grinned. "Same Ziegler, same."
My heart sank a little. Sure, I knew that it was an impulsive, spur of the moment kiss, but didn't he feel anything? Nothing?
Nadia came down the stairs followed by Brynn and Hayden. I rolled my eyes and sipped my coffee as Nadia sat on Johnny's lap and kissed him.
"Hey Brynn."
"Kenzie my love, my best friend, please make me some coffee." Brynn groaned and crashed on the sofa.
I laughed. "Sure."
Johnny glared at me. "So you make her coffee, but not me?"
"Yup." I popped the p at the end. "Hayden, you want some?" 
Hayden looked up warily at me. We weren't on speaking terms, but we hung out since we had the same friend group. But we weren't exactly friends yet.
"Sure."
Johnny gasped. "This isn't fair!"
"Sure it is bro." Hayden smirked.
Nadia gracefully got off Johnny's lap. "I'll make you coffee babe."
Johnny opened his mouth, then closed it. "Sure."
Brynn looked over at them. "So are you both dating?"
Nadia turned and giggled. "I guess!"
Johnny waited till she turned back, then shook his head violently at Brynn. "NO!" He mouthed.
I laughed and he glared at me.
"It's not funny!" He hissed at me.
I leaned forward and whispered back. "I think that it's extremely funny, Johnny."
He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Its better than being lonely and single like you." He smirked.
I narrowed my eyes. "Hey Nadia," I called. "Why don't you guys make it official? It would be so cute."
Brynn caught my train of thought. "Yeah, hashtag couple goals."
Hayden coughed to cover up his laughter. "Yeah Nadia. You know, Johnny has a lot of girlfriends, so you should make it known that he's taken."
Nadia looked at us suspiciously. Then she smiled. "That's a good idea, right babe?"
Johnny grunted and glared daggers at me. "You're dead, Ziegler." He growled. 
"Bring it on Orlando." I smirked.

A/n
Hey guys <3
I'm getting a little bored with this book, should I stop writing it? Comment if u think I should continue it.
Vote pls! 💕💞🥺🥺