Chap 3

My alarm blared loudly, waking me up.
"Hurry up Mackenzie, you're going to be late!" My mom yelled from downstairs.
I leapt out of bed and ran to my closet. Luckily I had picked out my clothes yesterday.
I wore a black mesh top with light blue jeans and combat boots. I freaking loved combat boots and I wore them all the time.
I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. Mom and Maddie were sitting at the table. Mads smiled at me. "So.... Junior year huh?"
"Yup." I sat down and started shoving cereal into my mouth.
"Whoa, slow down." Maddie laughed. "You have plenty of time."
I frowned. "But mom said....." I trailed off as I saw the clock on the wall. I was half an hour early. Damn.
Mom shrugged. "It was the only way I could wake you up."
I rolled my eyes at both of them. "Very funny."
Maddie's college didn't start till next week. She was going to UCLA, so she could stay at home.
I was putting my bowl in the sink, when I heard the honk of a car.
Mom frowned. "Was anyone supposed to pick you up?"
"No!" I hurried outside to check. A sleek sports car was waiting in front of my house. The window rolled down and Lauren waved to me. "Hi!"
I stuck my head back in the house. "False alarm, it Lauren. I better go."
I walked down the driveway and around to the drivers side. I glanced into the window and laughed. An annoyed Johnny Orlando was sitting at the wheel. He glowered and waved me over to shotgun.
I climbed in next to him and bit my lips, trying to suppress my smile. He looked so annoyed. Lauren grinned from the back. "I made him drop us."
"And," she continued, "For the record, he only agreed to if you sat next to him."
"I couldn't be seen with my sister next to me!" He protested, running his hands through his hair.
"And also she looks smoking hot." Lauren smirked. "Even you can't deny that."
He glanced at me sideways and bit his lip.
Heat flooded my cheeks and I looked away.
Suddenly the window next to me rolled down and i got a blast of wind as we sped down the road. My hair flew back and I laughed and ran my hand through it. In the back Lauren shrieked. "Johnny! Roll it back up!"
He looked at me and then winked at Lauren. "Nah, I think this is good."
I leaned back in my seat as he sped across the streets. "Jesus Christ, Orlando, drive slower."
Johnny smirked at me. "No can do. This baby only goes to a hundred."
He pulled up in front of school and me and Lauren got out. He raised two fingers in a mock salute and drove off.
"Doesn't he go here?"
Lauren shrugged. "I try not to care about what he does."
Brynn ran up to us, breathing heavily. "Did I just see you get out of Johnny's car?"
"Yup." Lauren nodded.
"Well," Brynn glanced over her shoulder, "Everyone saw it. They're all talking about it."
She was right. As we walked into school, people were looking at us and whispering. We didn't care. People always talked about us.

A/n
Kinda filler chapter but iT's FiNe.
Vote and comment pls.