Chap 12

A/n
This is the longest chapter omg. Also strap urself in, its a wild
ride.

It was Saturday. I left Lauren's house at around 10 and headed home.
I slumped on my bed. Honor roll actually wasn't a joke. I had homework to do. I switched off my phone and pulled out my laptop. Hooray.
After a MILLION hours, I was finally done. I unlocked my phone and found dozens of messages from the girls.

Mean girlzzz 🦋🦋

Lex removed Anns and added Lolo

Lex🐆
Dammit Kenzie where r u?

Brynnie🐉
Prob sleeping

Lolo🧚🏽‍♀️
Nah she's doing homework.

Lex 🐆
You've taken Kenzie over to the dark side!

Lolo🧚🏽‍♀️
Yup.

Kenzie 🦖
God im here who died?

Brynnie🐉
No one.

Lex🐆
We just wanna know if ur coming for the party.

Kenzie🦖
I don't have a choice do I?

Brynnie 🐉
Not really.

I groaned and threw open my closet. I decided to wear a low cut black dress with a silver frayed jacket. I pulled on my combat boots and yelled for Maddie.
"What?" She stuck her head out of her room. "No I'm not dropping you anywhere."
"Pleaaaaseeee?" 
"No."
I scowled and stomped down the stairs. It was a 15 minutes walk from my house, but I was too lazy to walk. Then I stopped. I was 16. I had a permit. I again hesitated for a second, wondering if I was going to drink.
"Maddie?" I called.
"What?"
"Can I use your car?"
This got her out of her room. "Say what now?"
"I have a permit. I can drive there." I crossed my fingers.
Maddie thought about it. "You get one scratch on it....".
"I won't, I promise!" I grabbed the keys and ran out to the garage. I climbed into the car and turned the ignition. It revved up and I took a deep breath. "Ok Kenzie, if you do anything to this car your sister will kill you." I muttered to myself and stepped on the pedal.
Soon I was cruising down streets and I had become brave enough to turn on some music. NASA by Ariana grande started playing. I bopped my head to the music.
Soon I pulled up in front of the Orlando's house. I raised my eyebrows as I watched other cars driving in. I couldn't risk anything happening to this car. I parked it in the next street.
I walked into the house and the smell of alcohol hit me. I went into the living room and saw Lexi with Sophia Birlem. Lexi shrieked when she saw me and waved me next to her. She hugged me and I frowned. "Where are the others?" Lexi shrugged. "No idea. Want a drink?"
I shuddered. "I'm driving back. And I'm using Maddie's car."
"Ooh." Lexi winced. "Tough luck."
"Ziegler!" A voice came from behind me. I turned thinking it was Johnny, when I suddenly stared into Will Millers eyes.
"Hi!" I sounded surprised. "What are you doing here?"
He raised an eyebrow. "Thanks a lot."
I rolled my eyes. "It's just that I didn't think you were the type to come to parties."
"And I didn't think you were the type to be on Honour roll, but here we are." He nudged me with a grin.
I laughed. "Fair enough."
Then I felt someone's arm around my shoulder and I looked back to see Johnny.
"What are you doing?!" I hissed under my breath.
He ignored me. "Hey Will."
I attempted to push his arm off me. Will was watching this in amusement. Nadia Turner passed us and glared at me. Then she walked off and Johnny's arm dropped from my shoulders immediately.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I pushed him away from me.
He glanced at me up and down and smirked. "Nothing."
I wanted to slap that smirk of his face. Instead I turned to Will and grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the drinks table. When I glanced back Johnny was gone.
"Don't bring me in the middle of all your sexual tension." Will grinned.
"Oh shut up."
I was going to grab a glass of wine, when I stopped. "I can't drink. I have to drive."
He gave me a thumbs up. "Sure. Plus you're underage, you know. Coke?"
I rolled my eyes and took the can from his hand. "Thanks."
"Kenzie!" Brynn waved at me from the corner of the room. I rolled my eyes eyes. "I'll see you around Will."
"You too Kenz." 
I walked over to Brynn. "What?"
"Sit. We're going to play spin the the bottle."
"Too cliche." Carson Lueders commented. "Truth or dare."
Everyone groaned at this.
Lexi clapped her hands. "OK guys, how about seven minutes in heaven?"
"Sure."
"I'm in."
We formed a circle. It was me, Lexi, Brynn, Carson. That is until Johnny showed up, followed by Lauren, Hayden and Nadia.
"I'm offended that you guys started playing without me." Johnny sat down.
"Didn't start yet bro." Carson shifted to make room for him and Hayden. I narrowed my eyes at him. He quickly looked down.
Carson turned backwards and squinted at Lauren and Nadia. "Are you both playing?"
Lauren shook her head at the same time that Nadia nodded. Lauren shrugged. "Fine. I'm just watching."
Nadia sat down next to Johnny. Lexi cleared her throat. "Ok. Rules. You have to go into the closet with whichever person you get, no backing out. You can do whatever you want in there. And I mean WHATEVER you want."  She smirked.
Brynn scribbled all our names down on pieces of paper, folded them and mixed them around. Lexi grinned. "Who's going first?"
There was silence. Then Carson shrugged. "Ah, what the hell."
He picked a slip of paper and unfolded it. "Nadia." They both looked uncomfortable with that. Nadia twisted a lock of hair around her finger. "Um, I don't think—"
Lexi cut her off. "Rules are rules. Go on."
They both got up and walked into the closet. It was a walk in closet but it was kinda small. The door shut behind them.
All of us stared at each other. "Do we have to wait until they come out?" Brynn asked.
"I guess." I shrugged and picked at my nails.
"Hey Ziegler, why dont you call your boyfriend to join us?" Johnny smirked. I wanted to punch the smirk off his stupid face. "He's not my boyfriend."
Lauren's eyes lit up. "Who the lucky guy?"
"Yeah tell us Kenzie." Brynn pinched my arm.
I shot Johnny a look of pure hatred. "He's talking about Will Miller. And he's NOT my boyfriend."
"Oh, Will." Lauren sighed. "He's hot."
Lexi screwed up her face. "The guy in the library?"
I nodded. "Yeah."
She nodded. "He is hot."
Johnny looked annoyed by this. I fought to control my smile. "What's the matter Orlando? Are we hurting your feelings?"
Lexi and Brynn laughed and Hayden smirked. "Jealous?" He whispered to Johnny. Everyone burst out laughing.
Johnny looked like he was going to kill all of us.
Just then Carson and Nadia walked out of the closet. They looked normal apart from the fact that Nadia's lips were slightly swollen.
Brynn raised her eyebrows. "Something happen that we should know about?" She looked strangely upset.
They both shook their heads fast. "Whatever." Lexi mixed up the papers. "Who's next?"
Johnny grabbed a paper. "I'm done with you people." He unfolded his paper and an expression crossed his face. He didn't look angry, he looked...... almost happy. Then it was gone and he swore.
Lauren clapped her hands. "This is going to be good."
He flung the paper on the floor, got up and dragged me to the closet.
"What the heck Orlando i—". Then I realised. "Oh." 
The rest of them screamed behind us. Brynn waved. "Have fun!"
"Oh they will." Lexi grinned.
Johnny growled and pushed me into the closet and shut the door. I rubbed my arm. "What was that for?"
"Sorry."
He didn't sound sorry. We both leaned against the wall. It was kinda hot inside so I pulled off my jacket.
"Ziegler——" Johnny sighed.
"Yeah?"
"Put on your jacket."
I frowned. "Why should I do that?"
He shifted a few inches closer. "Because you look hot as hell and I'm really trying to ignore you right now."
"Johnny i-" My cheeks flushed. It was getting harder to breathe.
Then he cocked his head. "Getting warm isn't it Ziegler?" His body was pressing on mine and I could feel his pulse racing.
"Stop it. You're drunk."
Johnny's hand traced up my arm. "I'll stop if you want me to. Just say when."
His hands cupped my face.
"Now?" His breath fanned my cheek and he pressed his lips lightly on my neck. "Now?" His lips made its way up my neck and on my jawline. I arched my neck, trying to tell him to stop. It was one word! Why couldn't I say it?
"Now Mackenzie?" His lips hovered over mine. "Do you want me to stop?" In response, I kissed him. It felt like fireworks exploded in my head. Then he was kissing back and my hands were all over his body. His hands were in my hair and I slid my palm up his shirt and he groaned against my lips. He smiled slightly. "My turn." And his hands were out of my hair and under my dress. They ran up along my back and I moaned softly. I bit his lip slightly and his grip tightened. Then he pulled me towards him and we fell onto the floor, my lips on his. We could have stayed like this for hours, but voices sounded outside and snapped me back to my senses. Johnny pushed me off him and I ran my hands through my hair, trying to make it look like I didn't make out with Johnny Orlando.

Holy fuck. I made out with Johnny Orlando.
I smoothed my dress down and quickly stood against the opposite wall. Lexi opened the door and peeked in. When she saw both of us, she rolled her eyes. "Anything happen?"
"Nope." I shook my head. My throat was dry, lips were swollen, and I couldn't look at Johnny without blushing. What the hell has my life come to?

A/n
And that's the tea sis.
Tysm for 3k reads!💕💕
Vote and comment pls I love seeing ur comments.